Demand for Moringa has been on a perpetual rise, on account of the increasing advocacy of consumers towards a healthy lifestyle. A proliferated adoption of Moringa has been witnessed in the diet, owing to its high nutritional value that aids in fighting colds, bacteria, diabetes, obesity, and anemia, among other conditions. Every part of the tree – seeds, flowers, pods is utilized as food, while stems, roots, and bark are used for the manufacturing of medicines, which in turn, makes the entire tree usable. As a result, the global Moringa market is anticipated to gravitate towards an impressive valuation.
Moringa has been turning to a mainstream cure for the consumers with more than seven times the amount of vitamin C as compared to oranges, double the protein amount than milk, thrice the amount of potassium than bananas, and four times the vitamin A content than carrots. With the proven side effects of antibiotics, people have been shifted towards Ayurvedic cures and treatment methodologies that involve the medicines produced from the trees. This is expected to fortify a promising growth of the global Moringa market considering its medicinal properties.
Moringa Market – Novel Developments
Some of the leading players in the global Moringa market comprise of New Global Energy Inc., Green Earth Products Pvt. Ltd., Vyora Herbals Private Limited, Marudhar Impex, Paritosh Herbals, Philippine Moringa and More Corporation, Jailev International Trading Corporation, Tropical Palm Herb Manufacturing, Mother’s Farm, Genius Nature Herbs Private Limited, Kuli Kuli Foods, Earth Expo Company, Ancient Greenfields, and Grenera, among others. Below are some of the latest developments in the global Moringa market.
- New Global Energy Inc., an aquaculture and agricultural technology company, has been working to develop a new cultivation method for Moringa. The company plans to experiment with 1.2 Mn Moringa trees and is expecting about 390,000 pounds worth of Moringa leaves per year.
- Philippines Moringa and More Corporation has recently launched Moringa tea latte and Moringa chocolate latte along with herbal tea, in order to enhance the adoption rate of Moringa and step up in the food and beverage industry.
Moringa Market - Dynamics
Availability of Moringa in Various Types of Food Products is Anticipated to Intensify the Growth of the Market
With the recognition of Moringa as a superfood, manufacturers across the world have been focusing on offering it in various forms to make it easily consumable. As a result, most of the companies offer Moringa in powdered form, which can be added to the food products, in order to enhance its nutritional value. In addition to this, the rising importance of breakfast is expected to create robust demand for the Moringa as breakfast cereals, nutritional shakes, smoothies, soups, and snack bars.
There has been a significant rise in the demand for Moringa capsules, on the back of rising awareness of the health supplements for the treatment of hair and skin related problems, detoxification, and offset stabilize the insulin level in the body. As a result, easily consumable capsules are yet another concrete growth drivers for the global Moringa market.
Asia Pacific Remains the Largest Growing Region for the Global Moringa Market
Asia Pacific enjoys supremacy over the global Moringa market since the trees are native to India. In the Asia Pacific region, India is the forerunning supplier of Moringa Oil, Moringa Leaf, Moringa Seeds, and Moringa Fruits, which further contributes to the growing size of the Moringa market.
Being protein-rich in nature, Moringa has been utilized as a great substitute for meat. Growing trends of veganism in American countries are paving the path for the plant-based food products, which is expected to create strong demand for Moringa in the forthcoming years.
Moringa Market – Segmentation
The global Moringa market has been divided on the basis of application, regions, and product type.
Moringa Market – Application
Depending on the application, the global Moringa market has been divided into:
- Dietary Supplements
Moringa Market – Product Type
Based on the product type, the global Moringa market can be fragmented into:
- Moringa Seeds and Oil
- Moringa Leaves and Leaf Powder
- Moringa Fruits, Tea, and Pods
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Moringa market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about Moringa market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the Moringa market, including but not limited to: Regional Moringa markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report on Moringa market has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and Moringa market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent Moringa market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent Moringa market
- Important changes in Moringa market dynamics
- Moringa Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the Moringa market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Moringa Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional Moringa markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Moringa market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the Moringa market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent Moringa market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
- Moringa Seed Oil Market
- Moringa Processing Plant
- Moringa Leaf Powder
- Moringa Ingredients Market