Mono PERC Solar Panels
- Demand for renewable energy sources has been rising across the globe, as these sources of renewable energy help reduce carbon emissions. Steady research in photovoltaic (PV) cells has led to a gradual decrease in the cost of solar panels. It has also led to an increase in efficiency. This has boosted the installation and investment in solar energy.
- Rise in research and development activities related to photovoltaic cells has led to the development of mono PERC solar panels. Mono PERC is combination of monocrystalline cells and passivated emitter and rear cell.
- Mono PERC solar panels have better flexibility, as they provide end-users with various placement and tilt options without compromising efficiency
- Mono PERC solar panels provide higher energy efficiency of up to 22% compared to conventional solar cells. They also offer exceptional low light performance.
Key Drivers of Global Mono PERC Solar Panels Market
- The mono PERC solar panels market has been expanding owing to rise in urbanization and increase in demand for energy across the globe. Mono PERC solar panels help reduce pollution and dependence on electricity. Furthermore, rise in environmental regulations on carbon emission is estimated to propel the demand for mono PERC solar panels in the next few years.
- Rise in government initiatives regarding renewable energy in rural and urban areas is also anticipated to boost the demand for these panels in the near future
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Governments of various countries have enforced nationwide lockdowns, as a precautionary measure to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has disrupted planned renewable energy projects across the globe. The pandemic has also disrupted the supply of raw materials, essential equipment, and skilled labor in the market, resulting in project delays. Thus, the COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the mono PERC solar panels market.
- On March 06, 2020, Trina Solar announced that its State Key Laboratory (SKL) of PV Science and Technology (PVST) fabricated a PERC cell with 23.39% efficiency solely using standard manufacturing equipment. This is the highest efficiency confirmed by an ISO/IEC 17025 certified calibration laboratory for such an industrial cell. The cell has an area of 252 cm2, is bifacial, and has nine bus bars as used in many Trina modules. The cell was calibrated at ISFH CalTeC in Germany under full area illumination (with full front metallization taken into account) on a brass chuck contacting the whole rear area.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Mono PERC Solar Panels Market
- Based on region, the global mono PERC solar panels market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global mono PERC solar panels market in 2019, owing to the rise in globalization and urbanization in the region. Investments in the renewable energy sector are rising at a rapid pace in countries such as China, India, and Japan in Asia Pacific. China has the largest installed base of solar energy. It is also the major manufacturer of solar panels in the world. This is anticipated to drive the mono PERC solar panels market in the region.
- Europe also held key share of the global mono PERC solar panels market in 2019, led by significant investments in the renewable energy sector in the region. Countries in the region are striving to generate energy via solar panels in order to achieve the renewable energy target set by the European Union. The region is focusing on becoming carbon neutral by 2030 by reducing the use of fossil fuels and shifting toward green energy.
- North America is likely to account for vital share of the global mono PERC solar panels market during the forecast period. The region is well developed and is investing in various sources of renewable energy.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a healthy space during the forecast period. The region is focusing on developing its renewable energy sector. It is integrating solar energy with district cooling/heating and desalination plants.
- The market in Latin America is likely to be expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period owing to low awareness and investments in the renewable energy sector
Key Players Operating in the Market
Major players operating in the global mono PERC solar panels market include:
- Adani Group
- Solar Solutions GmbH
- ALPHA SOLAR PLANET GMBH.
- Shenzhen Ahony Power Co.,Ltd.
- Beyond Solar
- Evolve Energy Group
- Trina Solar
- JA SOLAR Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Jiangsu Akcome Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- BAUER Energiekonzepte GmbH
Global Mono PERC Solar Panels Market: Research Scope
Global Mono PERC Solar Panels Market, by Mounting
- Ground Mounted
Global Mono PERC Solar Panels Market, by Installation
Global Mono PERC Solar Panels Market, by Application
- Residential Buildings
- Educational Institutions
Global Mono PERC Solar Panels Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.