Modular Fabrication Market: Introduction
- Modular fabrication is a process, wherein factory made pre-engineered building parts or structures are transported to and assembled on sites. These structures are manufactured in a controlled environment, thus ensuring good build quality. Thus, demand for modular fabrication is high in residential, infrastructure, and industrial sectors.
- Modular fabrication is a modern construction technique. It is a green construction process, as it helps reduce site waste, vis-à-vis on-site built structures. Furthermore, the construction is carried out under control conditions. This lowers the rate of accidents and provides safer working environment for workers.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Modular Fabrication Market report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Modular Fabrication Market
- Rapid industrialization and urbanization is a key driver of the global modular fabrication market. Investments in housing, infrastructure, and industrial sectors have increased significantly since the last few years. This has boosted the demand for modular fabrication structures. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- Modular fabrication provides benefits such as lower construction & labor cost and faster construction. Major portion of the work is carried out in a manufacturing facility and fabricated structures are then installed on site. This is a key advantage of modular fabrication. Fabricated structures are constructed in manufacturing facilities. This lowers the operational cost and time. Thus, benefits such as lower construction & labor cost and faster construction are expected to drive the global modular fabrication market during the forecast period.
- Limitations in mass production of modular fabricated structures is a key restraint of the global modular fabrication market. Construction of modular fabricated structures depends on the site, weather condition, and nature of work. Therefore, mass production of modular fabricated structures is difficult.
Global Modular Fabrication Market: Segmentation
- The global modular fabrication market can be segmented based on technology and end-user
- In terms of technology, the modular fabrication market can be bifurcated into relocatable and permanent. The permanent segment is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on end-user, the global modular fabrication market can be divided into residential, commercial, and industrial. The industrial can be further divided into oil & gas, marine, mining, heavy industry, pharmaceuticals, and others. The industrial segment is estimated to dominate the modular fabrication market, as these structures are easy to build, and help save time and costs.
Global Modular Fabrication Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global modular fabrication market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global modular fabrication market during the forecast period. The market in the region is estimated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to rapid industrial development in the region. China, India, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia are the leading countries of the market in the region. Furthermore, demand for modular fabrication is rising significantly in residential and commercial sectors in Asia Pacific.
- North America is also expected to account for a considerable share of the global modular fabrication market during forecast period. Increased oil & gas exploration and production is key driving factor for modular fabrication market. U.S. is the one of the leading shale gas producer in the world and it is expected to be dominant in near future. Hence the demand for the modular fabrication is expected to be on the higher side from the oil & gas industry in this region.
- The modular fabrication market in Europe is projected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Modular Fabrication Market
Key Players Operating in Modular Fabrication Market:
- LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED
- LAING O'ROURKE
- Lendlease Corporation
- CIMC Modular Building Systems
- HEEREMA FABRICATION GROUP
- Bakrie Metal Industries
- Applied Machinery Corporation
Global Modular Fabrication Market: Research Scope
Global Modular Fabrication Market, by Technology
Global Modular Fabrication Market, End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Industry
Global Modular Fabrication Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.