Modular Biogas Plant: Introduction
- Biogas is produced from anaerobic digestion of biodegradable organic matter or biomass. Modular biogas plant provides electricity, heat, organic fertilizers, and CNG. Furthermore, modular biogas plant has the highest energy recovery among all types of biomass projects.
- Modular biogas plant can be installed in a remote location that lacks grid connectivity in order to provide eco-friendly electricity and heat. Companies are increasingly investing in the development of highly efficient modular biogas plants.
Key Drivers of Global Modular Biogas Plant Market
- Energy security has been a major concern around the world since the last few years. Countries are focusing on energy security due to the significant rise in demand for electricity. This rise in demand for electricity can be ascribed to robust economic expansion, population growth, increase in income of consumers, and discovery of new uses of energy. Crude oil and coal are still the leading natural resources preferred by power and automotive industries. However, countries can use modular biogas plants as substitutes for crude oil and coal. This can help reduce the dependence on crude oil and coal. Thus, increase in focus on enhancing energy security is expected to drive the global modular biogas plant market.
- Implementation of stringent rules and regulations to minimize carbon emission and greenhouse gases is another key factor driving the modular biogas plant market. This has encouraged companies to focus on better, cleaner, and inexpensive fuel. Modular biogas plant is a cleaner and cost-effective solution. Furthermore, biogas plant helps in management of waste.
Global Modular Biogas Plant Market: Segmentation
- The global modular biogas plant market can be segmented based on feedstock, capacity, and application
- In terms of feedstock, the global modular biogas plant market can be classified into organic residue, municipal waste, and others. The municipal waste segment is expected to dominate the global modular biogas plant market during the forecast period.
- Based on capacity, the global modular biogas plant market can be segregated into less than 500 tons, 500 tons - 1000 tons, 1000 tons - 1500 tons, and more than 1500 tons. Demand for modular biogas plants is estimated to increase in the 1000 tons - 1500 tons segment due to higher use in various end-user industries.
- Based on application, the global market can be classified into electricity generation, biofuel production, and heat generation. The electricity generation segment is expected to lead the market during the forecast period, as demand for electricity has been rising exponentially across the world.
Global Modular Biogas Plant Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global modular biogas plant market can be split into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global modular biogas plant market in 2019. The region is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to government regulations to lower carbon emissions in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Europe is likely to expand significantly during the forecast period owing to rapid increase in investment in the manufacture of modular biogas plants in countries such as China, India, Germany, and the U.K.
- Latin America is estimated to be a key region of the global modular biogas plant market in the near future. Governments of Brazil and Mexico are promoting the use of modular biogas plants for electricity generation. This is anticipated to propel the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The modular biogas plant market in Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period. Rise in investments in the production of bio-based energy is expected to drive the modular biogas plant market in the region in the near future.
COVID-19 Impact on Modular Biogas Plant Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the global power industry. Demand for modular biogas plants was hampered initially due to the lockdowns imposed by governments of various countries. However, relaxation of the lockdowns in many countries is estimated to boost the demand for modular biogas plants. Therefore, the global modular biogas plant market is expect to recover in the near future.
Key Players Operating in Global Modular Biogas Plant Market
- Schmack Biogas Srl
- SP ECO FUEL
- Cleanergy Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- WELTEC BIOPOWER GMBH
- EnviTec Biogas AG
Global Modular Biogas Plant Market: Research Scope
Global Modular Biogas Plant Market, by Feedstock
- Organic Residue
- Municipal Waste
Global Modular Biogas Plant Market, by Capacity
- Less Than 500
- 500 Tons - 1000 Tons
- 1000 Tons - 1500 Tons
- More than 1500 Tons
Global Modular Biogas Plant Market, by Application
- Electricity Generation
- Biofuel Production
- Heat Generation
The Global Modular Biogas Plant Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.