Mock Interview Platforms Market - Introduction
- Mock interview platforms refer to platforms that allow job seekers or candidates to prepare for the real interview. The platform boosts the confidence of job seekers for the real interview. In the current scenario, organizations are incorporating mock interview platforms in the talent recruiting department as it saves time of both employers and jobseekers, which results in selecting the right candidate for the right job. This platform complete the process of recruitment faster than traditional methods.
- Mock interview platforms have a number of advantages. It allows the HR recruiter to interact with people from all over the world. Mock interview platforms also tend to reduce the expense and time spent on onsite interviews. In addition, rather than depending on the resume, the interviewer will directly connect with the candidate's based on the results generated from interview platforms.
Key Drivers of the Mock Interview Platforms Market
- The rising trend of online recruitment is one of the major factors that drives the demand for mock interviewing platforms. For instance, as per a survey conducted by Cisco Systems Inc. in 2020, more than 25% of HR recruiters have adopted digitalized solutions for the recruitment process. The major benefit of mock interview platforms is that it allows HR to streamline the recruitment process more effectively compared to traditional methods of HR recruitment.
- Increase in the number of job seekers and rising internet penetration are the major factors that provide growth opportunity to the mock interview platforms market. For instance, according to the ManpowerGroup in 2020, more than 69% of employers face difficulty in identifying the right candidates or employees for a job. The mock interview platform allows HR recruiters to find appropriate employees for the organization, thus saving time and cost of the organization.
- However, lack of awareness and lack of technical expertise in developing economies is expected to hamper the mock interview platforms market
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Mock Interview Platforms Market
The global ICT industry is one of the most disrupted sectors during the pandemic situation. According to the WHO, in 2020, more than ~822,285 deaths have been reported across the world. Hence, most of the ICT sector has temporarily stopped working during the period of Covid-19. Organizations globally have adopted the work from home concept, resulting in a positive impact on the mock interview platforms market.
The internet ecosystem has become increasingly important across the world. Rising internet penetration in various sectors such as education, energy, infrastructure, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, BFSI, retail, healthcare, and public sector, results in increasing demand for interview platforms as these platforms allow all the sectors to conduct interviews remotely.
North America Accounts for Dominant Share of the Global Mock Interview Platforms Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global mock interview platforms market. Rising digitalization in the industrial sector is the most prominent factor that is likely to drive demand for mock interview platforms in the near future. The U.S. is known as the major hub of interviewing platform companies. Furthermore, the presence of numerous vendors in the U.S. such as Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and IBM Corporation coupled with the higher inclination to accept new technologies is expected to drive the demand for mock interview platforms during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific mock interview platforms market is expected to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. The rising expansion of SMEs in developing economies in the region is the major factor that drives the demand for mock interview platforms. Major benefits of mock interview platforms are that it saves time and money for recruiters and also minimizes IT infrastructure cost of a company.
Key Players Operating in Global Mock Interview Platforms Market
Companies active in providing mock interview platforms are increasingly spending on research and development, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for mock interview platforms in the next few years. The market is diversified with the presence of numerous manufacturers across the globe. Key players operating in the global mock interview platforms market include:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Jobsoid Inc.
- Jobvite, Inc.
- TurboHire Technologies Private Limited
- Skeeled, Inc.
- RecRight, LLC.
- XOR, Inc.
- SparkHike, LLC
Global Mock Interview Platforms Market: Research Scope
Global Mock Interview Platforms Market, by Component
- Managed Services
- Consulting Services
- Implementation Services
Global Mock Interview Platforms Market, by Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
Global Mock Interview Platforms Market, by Type
- Mobile App
Global Mock Interview Platforms Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Service Software Management
- Software Management
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.