Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Mobile wastewater treatment plant comprises systems that treat wastewater through aerobic biological treatment. Conventional aerobic plant is combined with membrane bioreactor (MBR) aerobic biological treatment process in some treatment plants.
- Mobile wastewater treatment plants are built inside a shipping container to allow a completely mobile treatment option. This makes them suitable for stationary and portable applications.
- Mobile wastewater treatment plant consists of the following treatment processes: primary treatment, biological treatment, sludge treatment, and tertiary treatment
- Mobile wastewater treatment plant can be completely pre-fabricated as per the requirement. It also requires minimal installation space.
Key Drivers of Global Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant Market
- The global mobile wastewater treatment plant market has been expanding owing to rise in industrialization and urbanization across the globe. Implementation of strict emission laws related to wastewater treatment across the globe is likely to boost the number of treatment plants. In turn, this is estimated to propel the mobile wastewater treatment plant market.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The spread of coronavirus has disrupted the supply chain of mobile wastewater treatment plants. The pandemic has hampered the supply of essential parts, raw materials, and labor in the market. Ongoing mobile wastewater treatment plant projects are at a standstill due to unavailability of labor, while new projects are being delayed. Most manufacturers are focusing on the adoption of new strategies to reform their business models.
- On August 22, 2020, PPU Umwelttechnik GmbH was awarded a project in Sri Lanka for the supply of a wastewater treatment system for an apartment complex. Space and budget are important considerations in Sri Lanka when installing a wastewater treatment system. The system has been designed to minimize noise in order to ensure a nuisance-free operation for residents. It is fully compliant with all European design standards and criteria.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant Market
- Based on region, the global mobile wastewater treatment plant market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global mobile wastewater treatment plant market in 2019, owing to rise in environmental regulations on industrial effluent discharge. End-user industries such as oil & gas, power generation, and chemical are mandated to have wastewater water treatment plants at their facilities. This is estimated to boost the demand for mobile wastewater treatment plants in the region.
- North America is likely to account for vital share of the global mobile wastewater treatment plant market during the forecast period. The region is investing significantly in wastewater treatment plants to reuse the treated water for gardening and non-potable applications. This is estimated to augment the demand for mobile wastewater treatment plants in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to be a moderately attractive region of the global mobile wastewater treatment plant market during the forecast period, owing to developed water infrastructure in the region. The region is focusing on becoming carbon neutral by 2050.
- The market in Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. The region is implementing stringent laws related to wastewater treatment, which in turn is increasing the number of mobile wastewater treatment plants in the region.
- The market in Latin America is likely to be expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period owing to low investments and awareness regarding mobile wastewater treatment in the region
Key Players Operating in Market
Major players operating in the global mobile wastewater treatment plant market include:
- DAS Environmental Expert GmbH
- Lenntech B.V.
- DELPHIN Water Systems
- PPU Umwelttechnik GmbH
- Biocell Water
- RT Safeballast Pvt Ltd.
- WOG Group
- Orenco Systems, Inc.
- Remtech Engineers
- WesTech Engineering, Inc.
- Water Technology Engineering Ltd.
- KLARO GmbH
Global Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant Market: Research Scope
Global Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant Market, by Installation
Global Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant Market, by End-user
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Oil & Gas
- Food, Pulp & Paper
- Metal & Mining
- Power Generation
Global Mobile Wastewater Treatment Plant Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.