Mobile VoIP Apps Market - Introduction
- A mobile VoIP application uses Voice over Internet Protocol technology for smartphones that are supported on Android, iPhone (iOS), and Windows operating systems. Solution providing companies are developing mobile VoIP apps for end-users in commercial as well as residential sectors.
- Mobile VoIP apps allow companies to make international and domestic calls at cheap rate, and it is a cost-effective solution for commercial sectors to reduce expense on international communications. End-user industries are increasing the adoption of mobile VoIP apps to manage business communication in sales, supply & demand, board meetings, and other business-related data transfer.
- Mobile VoIP app services can be adopted by businesses and individual users to improve the quality of voice, overall call cost, and efficiency of communication. Mobile VoIP apps also offer features such as video chat, group chat, or 4-way calling systems that can be beneficial for commercial users. VoIP calls can be transferred to an employee’s local number by following all policies decided by local governments.
- Adoption of mobile VoIP apps is increasing among service-based companies and lead generation companies to run business operations by reducing the overall investment in the communication system
Key Drivers of the Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- Increasing demand for cost-effective communication systems among commercial and individual users is expected to drive the growth of the market. Companies are investing in platforms or tools to be used in business communication that helps to improve business operations. This is also expected to boost the growth of the mobile VoIP apps market.
- Increasing adoption of smartphones in commercial sectors is expected to create better business opportunities for solution providers of mobile VoIP apps.
Availability of open-source mobile VoIP apps and lack of awareness in small & medium enterprises expected to hinder market growth
- Some of the start-up companies offer open-source mobile VoIP app services to increase their market penetration in individual end-user segments, which restrains the growth of the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of the VoIP solution and services among small & medium enterprises and issues related to the security of business communication is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- Increasing impact of COVID-19 on global economic conditions has resulted in increasing adoption of the work from home business module among major industries. Companies are using paid service of mobile VoIP apps for employees to enhance their productivity and efficiency during the pandemic period. Companies are increasing their investment in digital and internet-based solutions to maintain their business processes.
- Demand for mobile VoIP app solutions is increasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to show better growth during the forecast period due to the increasing dependency of companies on digital platforms.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the mobile VoIP apps market due to the increasing demand for advanced communication tools among large enterprises to reduce enterprise expenses on business communication processes.
- The mobile VoIP apps market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the solution across regions and also due to the increasing number of VoIP apps or solution providing companies in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- Vonage Holdings Corp.
Vonage Holdings Corp. is a global business cloud communication solution and service provider. The company offers solutions in communication APIs, unified communication, and contact center solutions. The company provides VoIP service to residential and commercial sectors. It serves industry verticals such as healthcare, finance, education, retail & e-commerce, transportation & logistics, and manufacturing.
- 8x8, Inc.
8x8, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is based in Campbell, California, U.S. The company is a leading provider of VoIP solutions and services for different industry verticals. It offers a wide range of products that include all-in-one communications, business phones, video conferencing, APIs and embeddable apps, and contact centers.
Other key players operating in the global mobile VoIP apps market include 3CX, Microsoft Corporation, CommPeak Limited, RingCentral, Inc., Junction Networks Inc., and PhonePower (Syndeo LLC).
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market: Research Scope
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market, by Service Type
- International VoIP
- Domestic VoIP
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market, by Platform
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market, by End-user
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Business Communication Application
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Solutions
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.