Mobile VoIP Apps Market - Introduction
- A mobile VoIP application uses Voice over Internet Protocol technology for smartphones that are supported on Android, iPhone (iOS), and Windows operating systems. Solution providing companies are developing mobile VoIP apps for end-users in commercial as well as residential sectors.
- Mobile VoIP apps allow companies to make international and domestic calls at cheap rate, and it is a cost-effective solution for commercial sectors to reduce expense on international communications. End-user industries are increasing the adoption of mobile VoIP apps to manage business communication in sales, supply & demand, board meetings, and other business-related data transfer.
- Mobile VoIP app services can be adopted by businesses and individual users to improve the quality of voice, overall call cost, and efficiency of communication. Mobile VoIP apps also offer features such as video chat, group chat, or 4-way calling systems that can be beneficial for commercial users. VoIP calls can be transferred to an employee’s local number by following all policies decided by local governments.
- Adoption of mobile VoIP apps is increasing among service-based companies and lead generation companies to run business operations by reducing the overall investment in the communication system
Key Drivers of the Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- Increasing demand for cost-effective communication systems among commercial and individual users is expected to drive the growth of the market. Companies are investing in platforms or tools to be used in business communication that helps to improve business operations. This is also expected to boost the growth of the mobile VoIP apps market.
- Increasing adoption of smartphones in commercial sectors is expected to create better business opportunities for solution providers of mobile VoIP apps.
Availability of open-source mobile VoIP apps and lack of awareness in small & medium enterprises expected to hinder market growth
- Some of the start-up companies offer open-source mobile VoIP app services to increase their market penetration in individual end-user segments, which restrains the growth of the market.
- Lack of awareness about the benefits of the VoIP solution and services among small & medium enterprises and issues related to the security of business communication is also expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- Increasing impact of COVID-19 on global economic conditions has resulted in increasing adoption of the work from home business module among major industries. Companies are using paid service of mobile VoIP apps for employees to enhance their productivity and efficiency during the pandemic period. Companies are increasing their investment in digital and internet-based solutions to maintain their business processes.
- Demand for mobile VoIP app solutions is increasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation but is expected to show better growth during the forecast period due to the increasing dependency of companies on digital platforms.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the mobile VoIP apps market due to the increasing demand for advanced communication tools among large enterprises to reduce enterprise expenses on business communication processes.
- The mobile VoIP apps market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing investment by major players to provide the solution across regions and also due to the increasing number of VoIP apps or solution providing companies in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market
- Vonage Holdings Corp.
Vonage Holdings Corp. is a global business cloud communication solution and service provider. The company offers solutions in communication APIs, unified communication, and contact center solutions. The company provides VoIP service to residential and commercial sectors. It serves industry verticals such as healthcare, finance, education, retail & e-commerce, transportation & logistics, and manufacturing.
- 8x8, Inc.
8x8, Inc. was founded in 1987 and is based in Campbell, California, U.S. The company is a leading provider of VoIP solutions and services for different industry verticals. It offers a wide range of products that include all-in-one communications, business phones, video conferencing, APIs and embeddable apps, and contact centers.
Other key players operating in the global mobile VoIP apps market include 3CX, Microsoft Corporation, CommPeak Limited, RingCentral, Inc., Junction Networks Inc., and PhonePower (Syndeo LLC).
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market: Research Scope
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market, by Service Type
- International VoIP
- Domestic VoIP
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market, by Platform
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market, by End-user
Global Mobile VoIP Apps Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Business Communication Application
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Solutions
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.