Global Mobile Security Market: Overview
The global mobile security market is projected to witness a substantial growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2027. The growth of the market is attributed to the growing need of advanced mobile security solutions in countries like U.S. and India.
A recent report by Transparency Market Research provides detailed analysis of global mobile security market. The report covers facets such as developments, challenges, trends, and drivers that are driving the growth of global mobile security market during the estimated time frame.
Global Mobile Security Market: Notable Developments and Competitive Analysis
The global mobile security market is highly competitive and has a largely consolidated landscape. This nature of the global mobile security market is the result of the strong dominance of few prominent players over the dynamics. These players determine the progress and trends of the global mobile security market. However, due to this landscape, new players are unable to enter the global mobile security market.
This has stimulated the new players to enter into merges and collaborations which allows them to accommodate resources that can provide them sustainability in the global mobile security market.
On the other hand, the prominent players are acquiring various businesses to strengthen their dominance in the global mobile security market.
Nevertheless, the most crucial strategy that is helping both new and established players of the global mobile security market is research and development. This strategy helps the players to develop new and innovative solutions which provide them a competitive edge over the rivals in the global mobile security market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on mobile security Market, Request for a Sample
Some of the examples of developments in the global mobile security market are:
- Fortinet acquired enSilo in October 2019. enSilo is one of the leading mobile security solution providers across the globe. The company specializes in the development and delivery of advanced endpoint security solutions. The acquisition shall help Fortinet to enhance and expand its portfolio of mobile security solutions with real-time automated detection and response feature.
- Microsoft launched its Endpoint Manager in May 2019 with the features and capabilities of Intune and Configuration Manager.
Global Mobile Security Market: Key Drivers
Threats of Data Breaches and Impeachments to Boost the Growth
In the world of Internet and numerous digital platforms that can transform a business in smart business has opened the doors for malicious users to penetrate systems and servers of the business. This as a result can cost a massive amount to the businesses as it can alter the integrity of data. To prevents such threats the businesses are progressively adopting and updating their mobile security solutions. Owing to this adoption, the global mobile security market shall witness a substantial growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increasing Concept of BYOD to Propel the Growth
BYOD is the latest trend that is being adopted by various businesses across the globe. This allows the businesses to save a considerable amount of money that was previously used in providing devices to the employees. However, this trend has brought a major challenge of theft and other malicious activities. To overcome this challenge, businesses are aggressively using mobile security solutions across the globe. Owing to the growing trend of BYOD the and risks associated with it the global mobile security market shall witness a substantial growth during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
Global Mobile Security Market: Regional Analysis
The regional front of global mobile security market is dominated by North America. This dominance is the result of presence of prominent players like Microsoft in U.S. Moreover, the rising threat of data thefts and alterations in the region, North America is projected to dominate the regional front of global mobile security market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
Mobile devices have become an integral part of everyday life for large organizations and inpidual customers as well. Powerful computing capabilities and increased connectivity enabled by the smart devices such as smartphones and tablets has enabled productive workforce. As a result of which cyber criminals target potential users with valuable and personal data on mobile devices. Mobile devices have created a great deal of concern for IT personnel who are responsible for information security. Corporate or personal information can be easily transported or lost and the advancement in technology has also increased the number of security breaches. The increase in demand for mobile security is now seeing the emergence of security specialists who offer security solutions for PC as well as mobile.
The key driver for the market is ever growing demand for smart devices such as smartphones, tablets and PCs. With the increase in threats to such devices the demand for mobile security services is expected to spur in the years to come. The high pricing of the security software is expected to limit the growth of the market. In the future mobile security may also find applications in other mobile devices such as smart watches.
Presently, the demand for Mobile Security (mSecurity) is evident in all the regions with North America leading the market. North America is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is expected to see robust growth in the coming years due to the growing IT industry such as Infosys, Accenture, Wipro and Cognizant in the region and consumer electronics manufactures such Samsung and Sony. Some of the key players in Mobile Security (mSecurity) Market are Kaspersky Lab, Symantec, Microsoft, innoPath Software, Googlem, McAfee, Mobile Active Defense, Nokia, MobileIron and Orange among others.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.