Mobile Learning: Introduction
- Mobile learning, also known as m-learning or e-learning, is defined as education via the internet or network through mobile devices, such as smartphones, handheld computers, and tablets. In mobile learning, education material is sent through mobile apps, social interactions, and online educational hubs.
- Mobile learning provides real-time capabilities to educational institutions to distribute information and educational content to students on any platform. Additionally, it provides educational content to students anywhere, anytime, or on any platform.
- Mobile learning also provides a centralized portal to students to complete and upload assignments and download course instruction and work in online social groups to complete tasks.
- The global mobile learning market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in demand for mobile learning from educational institutes.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Automotive Brake Override System Market, Request for a Sample
Global Mobile Learning Market: Dynamics
Global Mobile Learning Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Growing technological advancements in the fields of computers, mobiles, and information technology is expected to boost the mobile learning market during the forecast period.
- Increasing shift from paper books and pencils to E-solutions in education and corporate institutes is expected to boost the demand for mobile learning across the globe.
- Demand for digital education has pushed the need to effectively manage online content, courses, and other educational processes. This, in turn, is projected to drive the global mobile learning market in the next few years.
- Rise in deployment of tablets in educational institutions is estimated to propel the global mobile learning market during the forecast period
- Emergence of digital technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and Internet of Things (IoT) across the globe is also anticipated to boost the demand for mobile learning during the forecast period.
- However, growing cost associated with equipment, connectivity, and maintenance are expected to hamper the mobile learning market during the forecast period
- Moreover, lack of technical skills among instructors and learners along with budget constraints related to technology infrastructure is projected to restrain the market in the next few years
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Mobile Learning Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by this pandemic. Most of the corporate and publishing companies have temporarily suspended operations. The education sector has been adversely impacted in most countries due to partial or full lock down. Digital learning is seeing a steady rise.
- Mobile learning is experiencing positive growth opportunity and increasing use across the globe due to the lockdown. Most educational institutes and corporates are moving to digital classes to share and provide information and education to students through mobile phones, tablets etc. This, in turn, is projected to indirectly propel the global mobile learning market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Mobile Learning Market
- In terms of region, the global mobile learning market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global mobile learning market in 2019, due to advancement in technology and significant adoption of mobile learning solutions in the region.
- The mobile learning market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing digitization and adoption of smartphone across countries.
Global Mobile Learning Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the mobile learning market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global mobile learning market. Mobile learning vendors are focused on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Mobile Learning Market are Listed Below:
- Allen Interactions Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- City & Guilds Group (Kineo)
- Dell, Inc.
- Epic Learning Group
- GLAD Solutions Limited
- IBM Corporation
- NetDimensions (Holdings) Limited
- Oxagile LLC
- Promethean World Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Skillsoft Corporation
- SweetRush Inc.
- Upside Learning
- Xyleme, Inc.
Global Mobile Learning Market: Research Scope
Global Mobile Learning Market, by Content Type
- Mobile Content Authoring
- Games and interactive apps
- Portable LMS
- Mobile and Video-based Courseware
- Interactive Assessments
- Content Development
Global Mobile Learning Market, by Content Providers
- Education Institutes
- Developers and Programmers
- Corporate Companies
Global Mobile Learning Market, by Application
- In-class Learning
- Simulation Based Learning
- Corporate Training
- Online On-the-Job Training
Global Mobile Learning Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.