Global Mobile Holder Market – Introduction
- Mobile holders allow consumers to stay connected while focusing on other work such as driving, cooking, and cleaning. Whether the person wants to navigate while working on several tasks or play a favorite music track, mobile holders get the job done by making sure the phone is safe and visible to the user. Even if the phone is not in use, mobile holders make sure it stays safe and does not fall while the consumer is multi-tasking. The average American picks up their phone 98 times per day according to a 2019 poll conducted by the tech support firm Asurion. The best solution is a simple mobile holder to reduce the number of times a person picks up the phone without making it hard to reach the phone.
Mobile holders are safe and protects the phone
- A mobile holder offers a secure grip even on bumpy roads while driving and makes sure that the phone is safe while in use. It is designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. It is easy-to-use, requiring users to simply press a button on its back to mount their smartphone. There are mobile holders with magnetic design that attaches itself to the dashboard or the windshield of the car. These magnets ensure that the phone is firmly attached and there are no loose ends. Mobile phones thus operate with complete safety while in a car.
Mobile holders can be attached with every mobile
- A mobile holder is a very popular option which allows users to attach any phone without compatibility issues. Mobile holders come in a compact form and attaches itself to the phone with the metal plate. Its design allows the users to rotate the phone at 360 degrees, giving the perfect view. Many mobile holders are simple and elegant, and integrate well with dashboards of all kinds. It comes with strong Neodymium N45 magnets that work well with all types of smartphones. Its compact design does not take up much space, ensuring maximum visibility.
North America to Dominate the Global Mobile Holder Market
- The global mobile holder market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global mobile holder market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, due to increase in safety rules while driving, availability in compact sizes, new technology such as rotating phone at 360 degrees, and high preference among youth, which is projected to surge the sales of mobile holders.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia due to urbanization, high net disposable income, increase in number of automobiles, and the fact that it automatically turns off in hot conditions to protect the phone from overheating, which is projected to surge the demand for mobile holders in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Mobile Holder Market
Major players operating in the global mobile holder market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Portronics, iOttie, Kenu, and Moshi are focusing on producing innovative designs of mobile holders which help the users in safeguarding their phone. Companies are also aiming to produce aesthetically pleasing mobile holders.
Key players operating in the global mobile holder market include:
- Scosche Industries
- Spigen, Inc.
- Belkin International, Inc.
- Wuteku UK
Mobile Holder Market – Research Scope
Mobile Holder Market, by Type
Mobile Holder Market, by Size
Mobile Holder Market, by Phone Screen Sze
- 4 to 4.4 inches
- 4.5 to 4.9 inches
- 5 to 5.4 inches
- Above 5.4 inches
Mobile Holder Market, by Grip Type
- Vent Mounted Holders
- Suction Cup Holders
- Sticky Phone Holders
- Seat Headrest Holders
- Others (Cup Holder Phone Mount)
Mobile Holder Market, by Price Range
Mobile Holder Market, by Application
Mobile Holder Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Mobile Holder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.