Mobile Fuel Pumps Market: Introduction
- Mobile fuel pump is a small transportable facility, which is used to refuel vehicles. These portable fuel stations can be moved to any desired location. Thus, they are also called mobile fuel stations.
- These stations consume small space as compared to conventional fuel stations
- Mobile fuel pumps have been implemented as pilot projects in certain countries and are an emerging trend in the energy sector
Key Drivers and Restraint of Mobile Fuel Pumps Market
- Rise in demand for oil and gas due to industrialization, urbanization, and population growth is driving the demand for mobile fuel pumps
- Mobile fuel stations are a promising alternative to conventional fuel stations, as the latter are not only more expensive, but also take more time and space to construct. Space is not a constraint for a mobile fuel station, as it can be moved either in a trailer or shipped to any desired location. Furthermore, it can be easily installed. These factors are expected to drive the mobile fuel pumps market.
- Consumption of natural gas has been increasing in the global energy landscape. According to Royal Dutch Shell PLC, demand for natural gas is expected to reach more than 4,500 Bm^3/y by 2035, up from 3,600 Bm^3/y in 2018. This provides lucrative opportunities for the mobile fuel pumps market. However, growth in trend of electric vehicles in China and Europe is restraining the global mobile fuel pumps market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
LNG Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities to Global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market
- The global mobile fuel pumps market can be segmented in terms of fuel type, application, and region
- Based on fuel type, the global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market can be classified into gasoline, diesel, biofuel, LNG, and others. The LNG segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. LNG offers various advantages over gasoline and diesel. Thus, rise in number of natural gas-based vehicles across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for mobile gas pumps in the near future. The biofuel segment is also expected to contribute significantly to the global mobile fuel pumps market during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the global mobile fuel pumps market can be divided into residential & commercial, industrial, and automotive. The automotive segment dominated the global mobile fuel pumps market during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market
- Based on region, the global mobile fuel pumps market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global mobile fuel pumps market in 2018. This trend is estimated to continue during the forecast period. Increase in trend of mobile fuel pumps in the U.S. and Canada is propelling the market in the region.
- The U.S. is the major country of the market in North America. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, more than 17 million vehicles were sold in the U.S. in 2018.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. In terms of revenue, China, Japan, and Australia are major contributors to the mobile fuel pumps market in the region. Portable petrol and gas pumps are still in the nascent stage in India. Alinz Portable Petrol Pump Private Ltd has received approval from the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas to manufacture these pumps. The company announced that it has tied up with the Czech Republic-based PetroCard to set up four manufacturing units in India with an investment of US$ 233 Mn (Rs. 1,600 Crore) to make machines for such pumps.
- Recently, Qatar launched 15 portable fuel stations in and around the city of Doha. These portable fuel stations are installed at places where demand for petroleum products such as gasoline and diesel is high. These stations are mounted on skids that can be connected to trucks and transported to any location.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market
The global mobile fuel pumps market is highly concentrated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 40% to 45% share. Key players operating in the global mobile fuel pumps market include:
- Neogi Technologies and Research Private Limited
- Mobile Portable Pump
- Krampitz Tanksystem GmbH
- Alinz Portable Petrol Pump Private Ltd
Global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market, by Fuel Type
Global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market, by Application
- Residential & Commercial
Global Mobile Fuel Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.