Mobile Enforcement Systems Market - Introduction
- A mobile enforcement systems are used to provide evidence collection and video monitoring of a specific area with the help of a mobile surveillance system. The mobile enforcement system is majorly used as a traffic control and management system, automatic number plate recognition system, and used for parking management solutions.
- Governments are expected to adopt the mobile enforcement system to manage public events and major traffic disasters by mobile surveillance vehicles or stations.
- Local police departments are adopting mobile enforcement system vehicles to monitor public activity to maintain and provide safety during certain events or in public spaces. Mobile enforcement systems also play a major role in preventing road accidents or major traffic issues by collecting video evidence of the incident or law breaking activity by a driver.
- The video and audio recording can be used for further analysis of the process to find out the solutions for different traffic situations and the reason for an accident and other illegal activity by individuals or groups in public spaces.
- Government departments require mobile, fast, and ready-to-go solutions which can be used as temporary mobile monitoring stations. The adoption of mobile enforcement systems is expected to increase in the government sector to provide road safety and monitor public spaces.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Mobile Enforcement Systems Market
- Increasing demand for mobile surveillance systems and solutions for sharing real time audio and video recording from a temporary mobile monitoring station is expected to boost the demand for mobile enforcement systems.
- The mobile enforcement system is easy to move by installing the system on a vehicle (used as a mobile enforcement vehicle), which is expected to boost the growth of the mobile enforcement systems market.
- Rising demand for advanced mobile public surveillance systems is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to mobile enforcement system manufacturers.
High cost of the system and limited industry exposure expected to hinder the growth of the mobile enforcement systems market
- Mobile enforcement systems require supporting accessories such as high quality cameras and GPS antennas which increase the cost of the complete security solution. The high cost of mobile enforcement systems is one of the major restraints of the market.
- The mobile enforcement system is majorly adopted by the government sector, primarily to maintain law and order in public spaces which reduces or limits the business opportunity for system providers in different industry segments. The limited product exposure in other industries is expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global mobile enforcement systems market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the mobile enforcement systems market due to the high adoption rate of advance public surveillance systems by road safety departments and local police departments to monitor public activities, road traffic, and public vehicle parking.
- Adoption rate of mobile enforcement systems by government departments and other security agencies in North America is higher as compared to other regions. This is due to significant adoption of advance surveillance systems to protect and improve the performance of evidence collecting systems during public events, which in turn is estimated to boost the demand for mobile enforcement systems during the forecast period.
- The mobile enforcement systems market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing demand for technologically advanced security solutions in police departments and defense.
Key players operating in the global mobile enforcement systems market
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (HIKVISION)
Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is a global provider of security surveillance solutions and products. The company offers solutions in industrial automation and smart home technology to expand its product portfolio in other business domains. The company provides solutions by industry type such as traffic flow optimization, banking, construction, intelligent marketing in retail, education solutions, and smart city surveillance solutions.
- Videalert Limited
Videalert Limited is a U.K. based civil traffic enforcement and digital video solutions provider. The company offers a wide range of solutions in the security domain such as civil traffic enforcement, system for public safety, hosted services, and digital video platforms. The company offers a vehicle mobile enforcement system for security services and government departments to help maintain law and order through mobile video surveillance solutions.
Other key players operating in the global mobile enforcement systems market include JENOPTIK AG, Imperial Civil Enforcement Solutions Limited, ATT Systems Group, Smart Microwave Sensors GmbH, and TranTechCom (TTC) LLC.
Global Mobile Enforcement Systems Market: Research Scope
Global Mobile Enforcement Systems Market, by Component
- Mobile Enforcement Solution
- USDOT Reading Solution
- Radar Speed Enforcement Solution
- License Plate Reading Solution
- Overview Capture Solution
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Global Mobile Enforcement Systems Market, by Application
- Police Enforcement
- Crime Prevention
- Traffic Management Systems
Global Mobile Enforcement Systems Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.