Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market (Enterprise Size: Small & Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises; Device: iOS, Android, Windows; Industry: Retail, FMCG Manufacturing, Financial Services, Hospitality, Events & Entertainment, Automotive, IT & Telecom, Energy, Logistics, Travel & Tourism, Others (Health & Fitness, Realtors)) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market - Digital Businesses to Foster Lucrative Opportunities
As businessmen take the 'digital' approach to broaden their overseas exposure, the digital marketing industry remains benefitted from the move. Digital marketing solutions are going a step beyond the traditional marketing approach with automation fostered in brand messaging, lead generation, and lead nurturing aspects, and the proliferating number of smartphone users is likely to offer sustained opportunities to the industry.
According to a study by Transparency Market Research (TMR), the mobile campaign management platform market will grow ~2.3X during 2019-2027. Data demonstrates the growing relevance of consumer behavior culled through a mobile campaign management platform for predictive analytics and to cater to masses with minimum resources.
Technological leaps projected in the direction of achieving high-speed Internet through LTE and 5G networks will offer a seamless digital experience to consumers, and, in turn, increase their digital footprints. The growing stacks of digital data are likely to instigate more businesses towards investing in mobile campaign management platforms during the forecast period, which will offer sustained growth opportunities.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Free Trial Versions of Open-source Campaign Management Solutions - An Impactful Challenge
The popularity of open-source campaign management platforms could mute the impressive pace of mobile campaign management platforms on account of the cost-concerns associated with them. End users require a mobile platform for only a predetermined timeframe, while software development companies offer mobile campaign management platforms on a monthly and yearly subscription basis. A time-bounded subscription may not be resourceful for companies seeking a week-long or a quarter-long campaign.
On the contrary, open source platforms offer low-cost benefits to end users, while some firms also provide a one-month free trial version of their platforms. However, solution providers are seen taking a customer-centric approach to offer customized tools that fit the requirements as well as meet the budgets of end users, which could reduce the impact of this challenge.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the "Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market"
Travel & Tourism Industry Holds a Mine of Potential
On a broader scale, the report suggests that, consumers are more inclined towards digital shopping for purchasing retail goods, which implies that the retail and FMCG industry have high RoI potential. However, solution providers can magnify their focus on the travel & tourism industry, as experience over materialistic objects is gaining resonance among consumers.
According to TMR’s study, the deployment rate of these platforms in the travel & tourism industry will remain high as compared to other industries, which is tantamount to a CAGR of ~13% during the forecast period. With 'at a tap' convenience of booking travel packages, sales are likely to remain driven through digital channels, which will serve as a steady revenue catalyst for the mobile campaign management platform market.
The study also provides insights into the leading stance of the North America market. The U.S. is a leading investor in the digital marketing industry, given the high budgets allocated by leading market players towards the development of analytical technologies. Another key country of the region, Canada, makes an attractive market for the sports betting industry. With the legit status of sports betting in the region, there has been a perpetual rise in the demand for marketing automation and analytics software, which will further contribute to the regional mobile campaign management platform market during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market”
Analysts’ Take on Market Potential
Despite the threat from open-source campaign management platforms, analysts of the report continue to foresee high growth potential in the mobile campaign management platform market during the forecast period. According to the report, android devices remain highly targeted on account of their high penetration in the consumer space over devices running on iOS and Windows operating systems.
In order to compete with global counterparts, an investment made towards extending research & development capabilities could help service providers deliver better outcomes. For instance, IBM annually invests 7% to 8% of its total revenue in R&D activities to distinguish its service offerings. In the moderately consolidated landscape, market players can increase their focus on the development of solutions for small enterprises, given their sizeable marketing efforts, in order to resonate better with consumers.
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market in Brief
- The global mobile campaign management platform market is expected to register a CAGR of ~11% between 2019 and 2027. The global mobile campaign management platform market is projected to be driven by the increasing demand for predictive analytics and analysis of the buying behavior of customers through mobile marketing campaigns.
- Increasing adoption of smartphones due to advanced LTE networks is expected to enhance the performance of mobile campaign management platforms. This is expected to boost the global mobile campaign management platform market during the forecast period of 2019-2027
- The global mobile campaign management platform market is expected to reach ~US$ 4.2 Bn by 2027, from ~US$ 1.6 Bn in 2018.
- North America is expected to hold a major share of the global mobile campaign management platform market, and dominate the market during the forecast period, followed by Asia Pacific. North America remains the leading region in the mobile campaign management platform market, with revenues in 2019 estimated at ~US$ 645 Mn.
- The mobile campaign management platform markets in the Middle East & Africa and South America are projected to experience moderate growth during the forecast period.
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market - Definition
- The mobile campaign management platform market report provides analysis of the global mobile campaign management platform market for the period of 2017–2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the mobile campaign management platform market would help clients understand the adoption analysis of mobile campaign management platforms among different enterprises such as small & medium enterprises and large enterprises; and based on applications such as iOS, Andriod, and Windows. Mobile campaign management platforms are adopted in retail, FMCG manufacturing, financial services, hospitality, events & entertainment, automotive, IT & telecom, energy, logistics, travel & tourism, and other (health & fitness, realtors) industries.
- Mobile campaign management platform solution providing companies are offering customized mobile campaign management platforms in different operating systems such as iOS, Android, and Windows to increase their market share. Major marketing and ad agency players are providing mobile marketing solutions to increase awareness about the products and services of companies.
North America Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market
- The U.S. is one of the biggest spenders on digital marketing across the world. The mobile campaign management platform market size of the U.S. is projected to reach ~US$ 980 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period.
- The North America mobile campaign management platform market is expected to reach ~US$ 1.7 Bn by 2027, from an estimated ~US$ 645 Mn in 2019, rising at a rate of 13.5% during the forecast period.
- Various industries in this region are expected to increase their budgets to make bigger investments in technology, especially analytics. The retail industry is expected to spend the most in the region.
- Cut-throat competition in the retail sector is expected to be one of the important factors for the dominance of the retail sector in the mobile campaign management platform in the region.
Key Challenges Faced by Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market Players
- The availability of open-source campaign management platforms is expected to restrain the growth of the global mobile campaign management platform market.
- Companies are charging monthly and annual subscription fees for campaign management platforms. Several users require a mobile campaign management platform for a limited period, and hence, instead of investing in paid services, they prefer an open-source platform for marketing purposes.
- Several companies are offering free trial versions to increase the popularity of their mobile applications, which is also expected to hinder the growth of the global mobile campaign management platform market.
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market – Competitive Landscape
- In April 2019, Centerbridge Partners, based in New York, U.S., acquired IBM’s marketing platform and commerce software, to offer services and solutions to standalone marketing and advertisement companies.
- In May 2019, Leanplum Inc. announced a fully-integrated partnership with San Francisco, California-based Amplitude, a leader in product intelligence, to provide hyper targeted mobile campaigns.
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market - Company Profile Snapshot
- Oracle Corporation: Founded in 1977, Oracle Corporation is a U.S.-based information technology company that provides applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. The services segment offers consulting services, advanced customer support services, and education services.
- IBM Corporation: Founded in 1911, IBM Corporation is a multinational company, manufacturing and marketing products such as computer hardware, middleware, and software, besides providing hosting and IT consulting services. The company provides industry solutions in analytics, application infrastructure, e-Commerce, DevOps, cloud computing, Big Data, and marketing.
- Braze, Inc.: Founded in 2011, Braze, Inc. is a provider of lifecycle engagement platforms that provide a reliable solution for companies to connect with their customers. Braze, Inc. offers data agility & management, cross-channel personalization, lifecycle engagement orchestration and optimization, and AI.
Other major players in the global mobile campaign management platform market and profiled in the report include
- Brus Media
- Comarch SA
- FollowAnalytics, Inc.
- IMImobile Europe Ltd.
- Impact Systems LTD
- Insense Pvt. Ltd.
- Leanplum Inc.
- Logicserve Digital Pvt. Ltd.
- Opencode Systems
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- SessionM, Inc.
- Swrve Inc.
- Vibes Media LLC Vibes
- Zoho Corporation Ltd.
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the mobile campaign management platform market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the mobile campaign management platform market analyzes the scenario for the period of 2017 to 2027, wherein, 2018 is the base year and 2017 and earlier is historical data. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the mobile campaign management platform market provides data on the developments undertaken by important players and stakeholders in the market, along with a competitive analysis. The report also provides an understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with the trends and restraints in the landscape. Presented in a clear sanctioned manner, this report on the mobile campaign management platform market gives readers an individual understanding of the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market Report
- How much revenue will the mobile campaign management platform market generate by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the marketing strategies being adopted by enterprises, as well as current & emerging trends of mobile campaigns?
- Which regions currently contribute the maximum share to the overall mobile campaign management platform market?
- What are the indicators expected to drive the mobile campaign management platform market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative mobile campaign management platform market during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies incorporated by key stakeholders in the mobile campaign management platform market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are the major advancements witnessed in the mobile campaign management platform market?
This report answers these questions and more about the mobile campaign management platform market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for the advancement of their businesses in the mobile campaign management platform landscape.
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the mobile campaign management platform market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, backed by secondary and primary sources. The competitive scenario of the mobile campaign management platform market is supported by an assessment of the different factors that are influencing the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and current trends, researchers of the mobile campaign management platform market arrive at predictions and estimations, and calculate the forecasts for the market for 2019 to 2027.
This report uses an analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers and figures of the mobile campaign management platform market, by following both, a bottom-up and top-down approach.
Mobile Campaign Management Platform Market: Segmentation
This report on the mobile campaign management platform market provides information on the basis of enterprise size, device, industry, and region.
This study discusses the underlying trends and the impact of various factors that are driving the mobile campaign management platform market, along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s analysis, regulatory scenario, and PESTEL analysis of the mobile campaign management platform market, in order to highlight the crucial growth tactics and opportunities for players contributing to the market.