Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market
Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market (Testing Service: Manual Testing and Automated Testing; Device: Smartphones, Tablets, PDAs, and Others; Enterprise Size: Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises; and OS Platform: Windows, Android, iOS, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Soaring Demand for Testing Solutions from Commercial and Corporate Sectors to Propel Market
Over the past decade, the number of smartphone users around the world has increased at an exponential rate. While the sales of smartphone devices continue to ascend at an impressive pace, the demand for other electronic devices, including tablets, electronic notepads, and readers have also experienced a considerable boost in the past few years. The average time a smartphone user spends on mobile applications has witnessed a considerable year-on-year growth due to which, application developers are increasingly investing more resources to improve the overall user experience. Mobile application testing solutions have thereby amassed considerable attention over the past few years, as application developers strive to provide a seamless user experience to improve user retention and attract new users.
Mobile testing trends and strategies continue to evolve at a regular interval in line with the evolving demands of tech-savvy consumers and advancements in technology. The growing demand for mobile application and testing solutions, particularly from commercial and corporate sectors is one of the leading factors that is expected to drive the expansion of the mobile application and testing solutions market during the forecast period. The growing requirement for regression testing and addressing bugs and glitches in applications across multiple devices are some of the major drivers likely to increase the demand for mobile application and testing solutions. At the back of these factors, the global mobile application and testing solutions market is expected to reach ~US$ 25 Bn mark by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market
Market Players Explore Potential of ML and AI in Mobile Testing
While Industry 4.0 is well underway across the global industrial sector, factory automation driven by technological advancements such as machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) models has redefined industrial operations in the past few years. At present, players involved in the mobile application and testing solutions market are gradually inclined toward automating the process by leveraging these technologies to improve productivity and most importantly, the overall quality of mobile applications. At present, the limited usage of test automation is a major barrier in quality assurance due to which, market players are exploring the potential of new technologies in mobile testing. In addition, as time-to-market is a critical parameter for mobile application developers, several companies are focusing on minimizing the number of manual tasks.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Although automating the mobile application testing solutions is at a nascent stage, market players are expected to explore different tools to unlock the true potential of test automation in the upcoming years. The ML and AI are expected to revolutionize mobile testing by introducing effective tweaks in the workflow and processes of the testing cycle. The AI has established a solid presence in the mobile application space in the form of virtual assistants and bots. The advent of AI in mobile application testing solutions is likely to identify changes at a faster rate than humans, while simultaneously updating the algorithm. One of the most promising ways in which AI is likely to be deployed in mobile application and testing solutions is to detect the drawbacks of a mobile application to streamline regression testing.
Entry of IoT and 5G to Strongly Influence Market Growth
While AI and ML takes giant strides toward large-scale adoption across the mobile application and testing solutions market, the Internet of Things (IoT) is also expected to gain considerable popularity as more number of electronic devices are being connected via the Internet. The IoT testing is expected to garner considerable traction during the forecast period, particularly to assess compatibility and the usability of IoT systems in order to optimize simulation of sensors, the integrity of data validation, data privacy & user authentication, and test the overall performance of the IoT devices. The entry of the 5th generation mobile networks is expected to provide numerous benefits, including high security, speed, and reliability.
As the 5G network is expected to gain mainstream acceptance over the upcoming years, market players involved in the mobile application and testing solutions market are increasingly focusing on test automation and other built-in systems to test mobile applications powered by the 5G network. The entry of 5G and IoT is expected to play a key role in setting the tone for the growth of the global mobile application and testing solutions market during the forecast period.
Demand for Mobile Applications to Trace and Detect COVID-19 Cases
As the novel COVID-19 virus continues to spread at a blazing pace around the world, government authorities are compelled to respond with stringent lockdowns and enforce restrictions on trade and transportation. Amid the ongoing health crisis, operations in several industrial sectors have come to a halt. Industrial and corporate players are increasingly focusing on developing effective business continuity strategies to mitigate losses during the COVID-19 event.
Participants operating in the current mobile application and testing solutions market landscape are largely focusing on incorporating a remote working lifestyle amid the COVID-19 crisis. In addition, the growing demand for mobile applications to track COVID-19 cases and provide COVID-19 related information has emerged as a window of opportunity for market participants during the ongoing pandemic. In addition, as companies across different industrial and commercial spheres continue to diversify their product range and services, mobile application developers are playing an imperative role in creating a robust digital presence for brands and business organizations.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market
The global mobile application and testing solutions market is expected to grow at a staggering CAGR of 17% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to a host of factors, including the surge in the number of smartphone users worldwide, entry of novel technologies such as AI and ML in the mobile testing space, and inclination toward automating mobile application testing processes. Market players should focus on leveraging different technologies to improve efficiency and accuracy of testing solutions to offer a seamless user experience.
Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market: Overview
- The global mobile application and testing solutions market is expected to register a CAGR of 17% between 2020 and 2030
- The rising adoption of mobile applications and testing solutions to access real-time testing is expected to boost the mobile application and testing solutions market in the near future
- The global mobile application and testing solutions market is expected to reach ~US$ 25 Bn by 2030 from ~US$ 5 Bn in 2020
- North America holds a major share of the mobile application and testing solutions market in terms of revenue and is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific
- North America remains the leading region in the mobile application and testing solutions market, with revenues in 2020 estimated at US$ 1,858.1 Mn
- The mobile application and testing solutions market in Middle East & Africa and South America are also expected to show moderate growth during the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to expand significantly in terms of share in the global mobile application and testing solutions market during the forecast period. This is due to growth of the market across Asia Pacific, backed by an increasingly agile mobile environment and rise in disposable income, which has propelled the demand for mobile application and testing solutions in the APAC region.
- The market report provides analysis of the global mobile application and testing solutions market for the period 2018 – 2030, wherein 2018 is the historical year, 2019 is the base year, and 2020 - 2030 is the forecast period
- The study would help clients to understand the adoption analysis of mobile application and testing solutions in different countries
- Mobile testing is the ongoing process of testing mobile apps for functionality, usability, and consistency of the mobile device. In addition, mobile testing solutions integrate the entire process of testing. Furthermore, it includes a large range of application testing and evaluation techniques that encompass both standard software testing and mobile-platform-specific testing procedures.
- The objective behind mobile application testing is to check the compatibility and functionality of the hardware of the mobile device. It is also used for evaluating and ensuring that the application is completely compatible with different OS platforms. It also identifies and resolves any code errors and bugs within the application.
North America Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market Snapshot
- North America is a developed region and hence, innovation and new technologies are expected to be trends witnessed in the region over the next few years. North America held a prominent share of the global mobile application and testing solutions market in 2019. For the same reason, North America is projected to witness the highest opportunity addition in the market globally, with Europe and Asia Pacific being the next closest regions.
Key Growth Drivers of Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market
- Growing popularity of automated testing
The growing popularity of automated testing is one of the major reasons driving the demand for mobile testing and software testing services. The popularity of test automation services is increasing among small & medium and large enterprises, owing to less testing turnaround time. Besides, automated testing is done to create, maintain, and execute mobile testing services for various mobile devices and mobile applications. This is expected to be the major factor driving the mobile application and testing solutions market.
- Enhancing lifecycle of various devices such as smartphones, tablets, and notepads
People prefer to repair a product and use it rather than buying a new device due to the growing mobile testing services. Repairing a device is comparatively cheaper than buying a new device. In addition, mobile application testing is used to enhance and improve the lifecycle of devices such as smartphones, tablets, and notepads. It is also used to test the functionality, usability, performance, consistency, and other factors of the device, which in turn is expected to enhance the demand for mobile application and testing solutions.
Key Challenges Faced by Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market Players
- Device diversity and availability are major restraints to the mobile application and testing solutions market
Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
- In April 2020, Testlio Inc., the leader in managed app testing, announced a major expansion and revision of its test management platform. In addition, the company launched the 3.0 networked testing platform, which provides new modules, a robust new UI/UX, new integration frameworks, and enhanced software engines.
- In February 2016, Smart Software acquired a mobile testing platform named pCloudy, which is an analytics-driven platform for manual and automated testing of apps on real devices
Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market: Company Profiles
- Microsoft Corporation: Incorporated in 1975, Microsoft Corporation designs, develops, and markets software, services, devices, and solutions. The company’s product portfolio includes video games, software development tools, desktop and server management tools, business solution applications, server applications, cross device productivity applications, and operating systems. In addition, the company designs, manufactures, and sells various devices such as PCs, tablets, gaming and entertainment consoles, and other related accessories. It also provides solution support and consulting services. Some of the competitors of the company are Apple, Cisco Systems, Facebook, Google, IBM, and Hewlett-Packard.
- Oracle Corporation: Incorporated in 1977, Oracle Corporation is an information technology company, providing applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. The company operates through three business segments: Cloud and Licensing, Hardware, and Services. Oracle Corporation provides products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology (IT) environments—applications, platforms, communications, and infrastructure. The company provides open, corporate communication solutions that drive business transformation for its customers and also help them adapt to the changing economy by relying on real-time communication (NOW economy, by Oracle).
- IBM Corporation: Incorporated in 1911, IBM was previously well-known as Computing-Tabulating-Recording Co. In 1924, it changed its name to International Business Machines Corporation i.e. IBM Corporation.
- IBM Corporation operates as an integrated services and technology company worldwide. It operates in five business segments: Global Business Services; Cognitive Solutions; Systems; Technology Services & Cloud Platforms; and Global Financing.
- Other major players operating in the global mobile application and testing solutions market and profiled in the report include
- Qualitest Group
- SAP SE
- ScienceSoft USA Corporation
- Testlio Inc.
- ThinkSys Inc.,
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market – Scope of the Report
A latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global mobile application and testing solutions market, to accurately gauge its potential future development. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the future growth of the mobile application and testing solutions market, to identify the opportunistic avenues of the business potential for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the mobile application and testing solutions market will progress during the forecast period 2020 - 2030.
The report offers intricate dynamics about the different aspects of the mobile application and testing solutions market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on the significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure the growth of the mobile application and testing solutions market during the forecast period. It also includes impact analysis of COVID-19 on the mobile application and testing solutions market. The global mobile application and testing solutions market report helps to estimate statistics related to the market progress in terms of value (US$ Mn).
The study covers a detailed segmentation of the mobile application and testing solutions market, along with key information and a competitive outlook. The report mentions the company profiles of key players currently dominating the mobile application and testing solutions market, wherein various developments, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and executed by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market
The report provides detailed information about the mobile application and testing solutions market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the mobile application and testing solutions market, so as to help them formulate successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of the mobile application and testing solutions?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the mobile application and testing solutions market between 2020 and 2030?
- What are the winning imperatives of market frontrunners in the mobile application and testing solutions market?
- What are the major drivers and restraints of the market?
- What will be the size of the mobile application and testing solutions market from 2020 to 2030?
- Which will be the fastest growing segment in the mobile application and testing solutions market?
- Which are the leading companies in the mobile application and testing solutions market?
- What are the strategies of the companies operating in the market?
Research Methodology – Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts to compile the mobile application and testing solutions market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of industry-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible resources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts of the mobile application and testing solutions market. During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed industry stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. On the basis of data obtained through the interviews of genuine resources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the mobile application and testing solutions market. For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, and data of major countries of the world, industry association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the mobile application and testing solutions market.
Mobile Application and Testing Solutions Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the mobile application and testing solutions market on the basis of testing service, OS platform, device, enterprise size, and region. The report presents extensive market dynamics and progressive trends associated with different segments, and how they influence the growth prospects of the mobile application and testing solutions market.