Mobile Access Control Platform Market: Introduction
- Mobile access control platform utilizes mobile phones, tablets, smartphones, and wearable electronics devices to function as a user’s identification in order to enter offices or other business facilities.
- Companies are encouraging the BYOD (bring your device) trend among employees and mobile access control is proving to be a great tool to add an extra layer of security to any organization. Currently, mobile devices even support biometric authentication without the need to invest in expensive biometric readers.
- Previously, in offices, staff used to open the door using their badges (Magstripe, RFID, or other technology), and biometric, and/or PIN, credentials; now a days in smartphones credentials are given to the authorized person.
- Adoption of mobile access control platforms is expected to increase among end-users as it saves the operational cost for companies in the installation of biometric technology
Mobile Access Control Platform Market: Dynamics
Mobile Access Control Platform Market: Key Drivers
- A mobile access control platform offers access to secured rooms and buildings by just using a mobile device. The system provides office managers and building with cost-effective solutions for effectively manage identification credentials. This simplicity and accessibility make mobile access controls an undeniably promising substitute to physical cards.
- The mobile access control platform simplifies the system for the user. The user doesn’t have to worry about losing his or her key card or fob, and the user also doesn’t need to worry about the magnetic strip on a keycard getting demagnetized. The mobile access control platform technology is also used in hotel rooms so that it can be easy for the user to access the room with a mobile device.
- The mobile access control platform provides credentials to the customer’s mobile devices digitally. This data is encrypted to protect each user’s credentials and identity. The authority can remotely manage to allocate credentials and revoke them in real-time.
- Previously, if a new person entered into an offices or it premises, he was given a visitor card that provided access to the premises; however, presently, the authority can digitally assign more credentials to the individuals who need them.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Mobile Access Control Platform Market
- Most companies are adopting the work-from-home module during the pandemic period. Companies are decreasing their investment in new technologies and services to manage revenues. Most small businesses closed their business process due to lack of funds to sustain in the market.
- Demand for mobile access control platform declined during the COVID-19 lockdown situation; however, it is expected to increase after the pandemic situation due to an increase in dependency on cloud-based solutions and services in the commercial sector.
North America to Hold Major Share of Mobile Access Control Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global mobile access control platform market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America holds a prominent share of the global mobile access control platform market due to the presence of leading players and early adoption of advanced technologies and services in different industries in the region
Key Players Operating in the Global Mobile Access Control Platform Market
- Proxy Technologies, Inc.
Proxy Technologies, Inc was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in California, U.S. The company developed a smartphone-powered worldwide identity signal. The company permits people to securely validate to any device and service. The company also offers a smart meeting room, automatic visitor check-ins, workstations and responsive desks, and seamless conference activation.
- Openpath Security, Inc.
Openpath Security, Inc. was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in California, U.S. The company develops and designs software and hardware solutions. The company delivers mobile-enabled cloud-based access control systems with remote management solutions and commercial-grade keyless entry.
Other key players operating in the global mobile access control platform market include Nok, Inc., Unlikely Technologies, Inc., Remotelock, Salto System, Brivo Systems LLC, BlueID, Kisi, Inc., and YPTOKEY
Mobile Access Control Platform Market: Research Scope
Mobile Access Control Platform Market, by Technology
Mobile Access Control Platform Market, by Application
Mobile Access Control Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.