Global Mixing Heads Market – Introduction
- Mixing head is a core part of the foaming machine. It determines the quality of end products, and it affects the efficiency of raw materials. There are various kinds of mixing heads such as L-style mix heads, straight-style mix heads, and spray-style mix heads. L-style mix heads are commonly used for dynamic or static mixing. The work of mixing heads is to carry out precise dosing of polymeric reactive materials. A mixing head for processing two or three components has three essential functions. Firstly, the precise dosing of two components takes place into the mixing chamber. Secondly, the components are homogeneously mixed by the servo-controlled agitator. Subsequently, the material is applied precisely onto the part through the dosing nozzle.
High demand for dynamic mixing systems
- Several industrial applications, however, require highly complex material systems, which overstrain the possibilities of static mixers. Here, dynamic mixing systems are needed to reliably process these demanding formulae for industrial production. Liquid to highly viscous polymeric reactive materials can be processed with mixing heads for dynamic mixing. They have output quantities from 0.05 to 100 g/s depending on the type of mixing head. The mixing ratio is infinitely adjustable from 100:1 to 1:100. Hence, dynamic mixing is a widely utilized concept of mixing head and is required for tight tolerance levels.
Availability of high and low pressure mixing heads
- High and low pressure mixing heads are available in various models and sizes to cater to all needs in the application of polyurethane foam casting, both in open mold as well as in closed molds, ensuring accuracy and high performances. The mixing heads are self-cleaning; they mix the components at high pressures and dampen flow in a mixing chamber, which is cleaned mechanically by means of a hydraulic piston. In low-pressure mixing heads, the components are mixed in a separate chamber by the usage of a mechanical stirrer. High and low pressure mixing heads provide extremely high accuracy of ±1 % of the quantity to be applied.
North America to Dominate Global Mixing Heads Market
- The global mixing heads market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global mixing heads market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to the availability of mechanical protection for sensors, a rise in the demand for optimized heat treatment for longer life, improved mixing quality, and high accuracy of mixing ratios in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which is projected to fuel the sales of mixing heads in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to industrialization, high possibility to reach remote injection holes, very high output, and higher mixing efficiency at lower working pressure in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia
Key Players Operating in Global Mixing Heads Market
Major players operating in the global mixing heads market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Henkel AG & Co.KGaA, Linden Industries, LLC., Canon, and Graco are focused on producing mixing heads with high and low pressures and enhanced mixing capabilities. Companies are also emphasizing on the improvement of the design of mixing heads and make them more dynamic rather than static. Key players operating in the global mixing heads market include:
- Henkel AG & Co.KGaA
- Linden Industries, LLC.
- Hennecke GmbH
- Rainer Linz Oberflächentechnik GmbH
- LED Polyurethane
Global Mixing Heads Market – Research Scope
Global Mixing Heads Market, by Product Type
- L-Style Mix Heads
- Straight-Style Mix Heads
- Spray-Style Mix Heads
Global Mixing Heads Market, by Type
- Dynamic Mix Heads
- Static Mix Heads
Global Mixing Heads Market, by Pressure
- High Pressure
- Low Pressure
Global Mixing Heads Market, by Nozzle Length
- Upto 40mm
- Above 80mm
Global Mixing Heads Market, by Price Range
Global Mixing Heads Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Mixing Heads Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!