Mixer granulators are an efficient and versatile blending device used for mixing of dry powders. They are used for fast dry & wet mixing, homogenizing, humidifying and granulating of the powder in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetic, Plastic, and general mixing Industries. Mixer granulator is consists of a bowl, feeder, outlet, control system, and impeller & chopper assembly. It is also used for size enlargement process in which mixtures of fine powders are combined into larger granules or agglomerates. Impeller and chopper included in the machine comes in wide range of speed, pressure, temperature and sensitive liquid flow rate control. Furthermore, presence of desired droplet size with adequate impeller torque also controls the granulation process. The availability of technologically advanced products with regulated drive system, temperature and pressure are expected to gain popularity among users for usage in processing of the final product.
Mixer granulator Market- Competitive Landscape
Participation of international players, both in developed and emerging countries is expected to maintain competition at optimum levels. Additionally, Mixer granulators with advanced technology and innovative design are gaining popularity among the major industries such as pharmaceuticals, food, chemical and cosmetics.
- Major players in the Mixer granulator market are focusing on improving the design of products by newer granulating technologies that offer key advantages to improve final product quality and meet the expectation of consumers.
- Emerging players in the market are focusing towards collaboration with major industries such as food, pharmaceuticals, chemical and cosmetic to enhance the sale of the product and improve its profitability. In addition to this, the key competitors are also emphasizing for after sales services to promote its business.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
GEA Group was founded in 1881 is involved in the business of engineering solution. The company supplies it product in more than 50 countries. The company is focused towards developing innovative equipment and process technology. GEA Group is listed in the STOXX® Europe 600 index.
Robert Bosch GmbH
Robert Bosch GmbH was founded in 1886, engaged in the business of engineering and technology solutions. The company operates its business in four segment such as mobility, consumer goods, industrial technology and energy and building technology. The company has network of over 440 subsidiaries and regional entities. The company operates its business in over 60 countries across the globe.
LINXIS Group was founded in 1998 is involved in the business of designing and manufacturing of specialized equipment and industrial solutions. The company offers its product to wide range of users such as bakery, dairy, and healthcare industries. To meet the satisfaction of end users, the company is focused towards developing customized solution.
Key players in the market include GEA Group AG, Charles Ross & Son Company, Alphatech Engineers, Robert Bosch GmbH, LINXIS Group, Yenchen machinery co., ltd., IMA – Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A., Cadmach Machinery Co. Pvt. Ltd., O’Hara Technologies, and L.B. Bohle.
Mixer granulator Market Dynamics
Increase in the Stringent Quality Requirements of the FDA / cGMP has Gained Demand for Mixer Granulators
Growing demand for granulated food across the globe is the key driving force in the mixer granulator market. Moreover, stringent laws implemented by regulatory bodies such as FDA and cGMP for good manufacturing practices are influencing the adoption of the product. In recent years, Mixer granulators are also extensively used in the industrial sector to process a wide range of by-products as well as manufacturing of final products. It is utilized in mixing of product until the desired granule size and density are achieved as per regulated bodies.
Focus on Innovative Techniques and Online Sales Channels to Penetrate the Mixer granulator Market
Manufacturers in the mixer granulator market are focusing towards new investment in research and development activities to discover new and innovative techniques to develop mixer granulators. Manufacturers are also focusing on offering, flexible and cost-effective manufacturing solutions that maximize operational reliability and productivity. This helps to get the desired quality of the final product with minimal power consumption and time for material processing. In addition, manufacturers are also trying to popularize the product through a wide range of e-commerce channels and company owned websites to meet the requirements of end-users.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Mixer granulator Market Segmentation
Based on product type, the Mixer granulator market is segmented into
- Rotating shape granulators
- Mechanical agitator granulators
- High-shear granulator
- Fluidized bed granulator
- Dry Granulator
Based on application, the Mixer granulator market is segmented into
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Others (clays and ceramics, detergents, agricultural, etc.)
In terms of distribution channel, the Mixer granulator market is segmented into
- Online channel
- Offline channel
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.