Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market: Introduction
- Sports is one of the fastest developing industries in the world. Mixed martial arts became popular in the 19th century in Europe.
- People are increasingly participating in these activities due to health awareness and sports management. Sports as an activity helps consumers gain benefits such as better physical and mental health, teamwork, responsibility, and a positive self-image
- Modern ways of distribution and expansion of manufacturers through e-commerce is supporting the growth of the mixed martial art equipment market globally. Additionally, social media and blogs are helping manufacturers to stay updated with latest trends and demands of consumers.
Increasing consumer awareness and government support to drive the global mixed martial art equipment market
- Increasing consumer awareness about sports and fitness has increased the demand for mixed martial art equipment. According to IHRSA (International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association), more than 71.5 million people used U.S. health clubs in 2018 against 62.5 million people in 2017 - a growth of 2.6%. Various governments have invested in games and sports which is expected to increase sports participation and eventually drive the market. Rise in demand for performance efficient sports products which are strong and lightweight is expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Growth in number of fitness centers to drive the market
- Demand for fitness centers has increased due to increase in the population of fitness enthusiasts. In Europe, the total number of fitness clubs was 61,984 in 2018 which increased 4.6% from 59,258 fitness clubs in 2017. Increasing infrastructure for sports activities is expected to increase the demand for mixed martial art equipment during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Hold Leading Share of the Global Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market
- Geographically, the global mixed martial art equipment market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the mixed martial art equipment market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the mixed martial art equipment market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America mixed martial art equipment market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe dominates the market share due to consumer awareness about mixed martial arts and due to the review of the rules and regulations of the game to make it safer and consumer friendly. This is expected to enhance the demand for mixed martial art equipment in the region
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing consumer awareness about the sport and growth in number of fitness centers in the region is expected to increase the demand for the product during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market
The mixed martial art equipment market is competitive with a handful of global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are expanding their business across different regions to cater to the demands of consumers. A few of the key players operating in the global mixed martial art equipment market are:
- Adidas AG
- Century LLC
- Combat Sports Inc.
- Everlast Worldwide, Inc.
- Fairtex, King Professional
- Hayabusa Fightwear Inc.
- Ringside, Inc.
- Title Boxing, LLC
- Twins Special Co. LTD.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market, ask for a customized report
Global Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market, by Product Type
- Ankle/ Knee/ Elbow Guard
- Punching Bags
- Hand Wraps
- Shin Guard
- Mouth Guard
- Head Gear
Global Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market, by Application
Global Mixed Martial Art Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Website
- Manufacturer’s Website
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Retail Stores
The report on the global mixed martial art equipment market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.