Insufficient intake of nutrients among consumers has raised concerns regarding the susceptibility to severe health hazards such as weakness, anemia, insomnia, anxiety, fatigue, goiter, osteoporosis, and depression, among others. Increase in the active lifestyle of consumers has been witnessed which entail mineral and vitamin-rich diet. The zeal to adopt a healthy lifestyle has inclined the consumers towards sports and fitness activities. As a result of the rising physical activities and need for proper diet, demand for mineral salt ingredients has been growing at a considerable pace.
Loss of appetite is a common symptom of ageing, which poses several health threats on account of nutrition deficiency. In addition, proliferated adoption of veganism and vegetarian lifestyle witnessed among the consumers is expected to create a demand for additional supplements like mineral salt ingredients that provide necessary nutrition to the human body. As a subsequence, the global mineral salt ingredients market is set to remain lucrative in the forthcoming years.
Besides the food and beverage sector, mineral salt ingredients find extensive application in the agriculture industry, cosmetic industry, pharmaceutical industry, and in infant formula. With myriads of uses, the global mineral salt ingredients market is likely to secure a lucrative growth opportunity.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Novel Developments
Some of the significant players operating in the global mineral salt ingredients market consist of SEPPIC, JUNGBUNZLAUER SUUISSE AG, Albion Laboratories, Inc., Corbion, Dupont, DSM, Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd., Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S, Minerals Technologies Inc., Prathista, Akzonbel, Caravan Ingredients Inc., Compass Minerals International Inc., Mineral Technologies Inc., and K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, among others. Below are some of the notable developments in the mineral salt ingredients market.
- AkzoNobell recently launched Suprasel, a new type of the mineral salt which has a great taste and reduced level of sodium.
- JUNGBUNZLAUER SUISSE AG developed a product, sub4salt, which helps in reducing the sodium content in the meat products.
- Prathista, a key company in the mineral salt ingredients market, produced chelated mineral salts, which support the growth of bones, strong muscles, and immune systems. This salt can also be used in the treatment of bipolar disorder and as a dietary mineral supplement.
- Emerging trends of the utilization of the mineral salt ingredients in the preparation of feed for livestock is gaining widespread popularity. Champion’s choice manufactured trace mineral salt, in order to suit the nutritional needs of the
livestock and promote healthy digestion, tissues, reproductive processes, and overall well-being.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Dynamics
Cosmetic Industry is Witnessed Adopting Mineral Salt Ingredients to Prevent Rising Levels of Stress
Hectic lifestyle is a prominent factor for the rise in the stress levels among the people. This has taken a toll on their well-being with hair fall and ageing being its key symptoms. Sufficient intake of the minerals can help in controlling skin diseases, hair loss, inflammatory diseases, and stress by protecting the cell membranes against environmental conditions and dehydration. Premature ageing can also be prevented by the consumption of food products rich in mineral salt ingredients.
With the widespread use of cosmetics, mineral salt ingredients have been a key element in the preparation of anti-aging creams, anti-hair fall shampoos, and body lotions, which is expected to bolster the growth of the global mineral salt ingredients market.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Highlights
- Increasing inclination of consumers towards healthy food entails potassium, calcium, and sodium in significant quantities, which is predicted to gain popularity to the macro minerals segment of the mineral salt ingredients market in the forthcoming years.
- Extensive use of the mineral salt ingredients as supplements and in dairy products, agricultural industry and infant formula is expected to contribute massively to the mineral salt ingredients market.
- As compared to the other regions, Asia Pacific is anticipated to remain an affluent region for the growth of the mineral salt ingredients market, owing to the large concentration of end use industries and population in this region.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Segmentation
The global mineral salt ingredients market can be categorized on the basis of:
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Product
Depending on the product, the global mineral salt ingredients market is segmented into:
- Micro Minerals
- Macro Minerals
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Application
Based on the application, the global mineral salt ingredients market is bifurcated into:
- Dairy Products
- Infant Formula
- Functional Foods
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
Mineral Salt Contents
Mineral Rock Salt
Mineral Sea Salts
Mineral Salt Block Ingredients
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.