Insufficient intake of nutrients among consumers has raised concerns regarding the susceptibility to severe health hazards such as weakness, anemia, insomnia, anxiety, fatigue, goiter, osteoporosis, and depression, among others. Increase in the active lifestyle of consumers has been witnessed which entail mineral and vitamin-rich diet. The zeal to adopt a healthy lifestyle has inclined the consumers towards sports and fitness activities. As a result of the rising physical activities and need for proper diet, demand for mineral salt ingredients has been growing at a considerable pace.
Loss of appetite is a common symptom of ageing, which poses several health threats on account of nutrition deficiency. In addition, proliferated adoption of veganism and vegetarian lifestyle witnessed among the consumers is expected to create a demand for additional supplements like mineral salt ingredients that provide necessary nutrition to the human body. As a subsequence, the global mineral salt ingredients market is set to remain lucrative in the forthcoming years.
Besides the food and beverage sector, mineral salt ingredients find extensive application in the agriculture industry, cosmetic industry, pharmaceutical industry, and in infant formula. With myriads of uses, the global mineral salt ingredients market is likely to secure a lucrative growth opportunity.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Novel Developments
Some of the significant players operating in the global mineral salt ingredients market consist of SEPPIC, JUNGBUNZLAUER SUUISSE AG, Albion Laboratories, Inc., Corbion, Dupont, DSM, Gadot Biochemical Industries Ltd., Arla Foods Ingredients Group P/S, Minerals Technologies Inc., Prathista, Akzonbel, Caravan Ingredients Inc., Compass Minerals International Inc., Mineral Technologies Inc., and K+S AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT, among others. Below are some of the notable developments in the mineral salt ingredients market.
- AkzoNobell recently launched Suprasel, a new type of the mineral salt which has a great taste and reduced level of sodium.
- JUNGBUNZLAUER SUISSE AG developed a product, sub4salt, which helps in reducing the sodium content in the meat products.
- Prathista, a key company in the mineral salt ingredients market, produced chelated mineral salts, which support the growth of bones, strong muscles, and immune systems. This salt can also be used in the treatment of bipolar disorder and as a dietary mineral supplement.
- Emerging trends of the utilization of the mineral salt ingredients in the preparation of feed for livestock is gaining widespread popularity. Champion’s choice manufactured trace mineral salt, in order to suit the nutritional needs of the
livestock and promote healthy digestion, tissues, reproductive processes, and overall well-being.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Dynamics
Cosmetic Industry is Witnessed Adopting Mineral Salt Ingredients to Prevent Rising Levels of Stress
Hectic lifestyle is a prominent factor for the rise in the stress levels among the people. This has taken a toll on their well-being with hair fall and ageing being its key symptoms. Sufficient intake of the minerals can help in controlling skin diseases, hair loss, inflammatory diseases, and stress by protecting the cell membranes against environmental conditions and dehydration. Premature ageing can also be prevented by the consumption of food products rich in mineral salt ingredients.
With the widespread use of cosmetics, mineral salt ingredients have been a key element in the preparation of anti-aging creams, anti-hair fall shampoos, and body lotions, which is expected to bolster the growth of the global mineral salt ingredients market.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Highlights
- Increasing inclination of consumers towards healthy food entails potassium, calcium, and sodium in significant quantities, which is predicted to gain popularity to the macro minerals segment of the mineral salt ingredients market in the forthcoming years.
- Extensive use of the mineral salt ingredients as supplements and in dairy products, agricultural industry and infant formula is expected to contribute massively to the mineral salt ingredients market.
- As compared to the other regions, Asia Pacific is anticipated to remain an affluent region for the growth of the mineral salt ingredients market, owing to the large concentration of end use industries and population in this region.
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Segmentation
The global mineral salt ingredients market can be categorized on the basis of:
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Product
Depending on the product, the global mineral salt ingredients market is segmented into:
- Micro Minerals
- Macro Minerals
Mineral Salt Ingredients Market – Application
Based on the application, the global mineral salt ingredients market is bifurcated into:
- Dairy Products
- Infant Formula
- Functional Foods
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the mineral salt ingredients market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about mineral salt ingredients market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the mineral salt ingredients market, including but not limited to: Regional mineral salt ingredients markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Mineral salt ingredients market segments and sub-segments
- Mineral salt ingredients market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Mineral salt ingredients market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and mineral salt ingredients market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent mineral salt ingredients market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent mineral salt ingredients market
- Important changes in mineral salt ingredients market dynamics
- Mineral salt ingredients market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the mineral salt ingredients market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Mineral salt ingredients market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the mineral salt ingredients mineral salt ingredients market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the mineral salt ingredients market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent mineral salt ingredients market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Mineral Salt Contents
Mineral Rock Salt
Mineral Sea Salts
Mineral Salt Block Ingredients