Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Overview
The mindfulness meditation apps are going to see an increase in demand over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, owing to rapid adoption of the self-help fad. It does not come as a surprise then that these are today the most downloaded and the most searched apps in the smartphone today.
And, owing to this demand, the global mindfulness meditation apps market is set to grow at an impressive CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate). That would mean a lot many opportunities of growth for market players and a considerable increase in market worth.
Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Competitive Landscape
The global mindfulness meditation apps market is marked with some significant developments that are set to shape the growth trajectory over the forecast period. It is also contributing to shaping up the competitive landscape.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF brochure
As of now, the global mindfulness meditation apps market is highly consolidated. Two players – Headspace and Calm – hold about 70% of the market share. Both are reaping benefits of being first movers and are aggressively partnering with colleges, offices and other such social spaces. To maintain edge over others, players have to be on their toes, identifying what consumers need and how to offer them the right solutions.
Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The global military truck market is set to witness growth owing to factors that are paving the way for future. Some of these are outlined below. To provide a comprehensive understanding, a market report is ready to be launched soon.
- A massive lifestyle change has stuck upon millennials with no warning whatsoever. If one digs deep, it is found that the result of today’ stress and anxiety levels stems directly from this switch. Work schedules are inhumanely longer and as nuclear families become the norm, even in regions where joint-set-ups were a cultural set-up is leading to weakening of primary bonds. As per a WHO (Word Health Organization) report, about 300 million people are suffering from depression in the world. It is one of the most common mental disorder in the world. And, thus this situation will lead to more people looking within. And, as this catches up with more people, the market for mindfulness meditation apps will only grow further.
- Social media is playing an intense role in bringing meditation to the forefront. Thanks to this tool and internet, more and more people are going for meditative practices and influencers such as Yoga Girl, Rachel Brathen and Yogasini, Radhika Bose are adding to the popularity further. While Bose has a following of 142k, Brathen commands influence over 2.1 million. They have podcasts, content in terms of social media posts and blogs and even videos dedicated to the cause. Rachel Brathen runs courses and workshops in America and broadcasts over her social media channels as well. And, thus this move towards mindfulness and meditation, driven by a rise in social media consumption is contributing to growth of global mindfulness meditation apps market in a big way.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch Ask for a custom report
Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Geographical Analysis
Meditation is slowly becoming a part of everyday lives of Americans and thus it is not surprising that he region will lead the market of mindfulness meditation apps. It is being seen as the ultimate way to de-stress and unwind.
Another region that will show promise is the Asia Pacific (APAC), which is home to this technique and has a large base of people with high adoption rate for these practices. Coupled with Yoga, this technique is set to create untapped opportunities in the Asia Pacific region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.