Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Overview
The mindfulness meditation apps are going to see an increase in demand over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027, owing to rapid adoption of the self-help fad. It does not come as a surprise then that these are today the most downloaded and the most searched apps in the smartphone today.
And, owing to this demand, the global mindfulness meditation apps market is set to grow at an impressive CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate). That would mean a lot many opportunities of growth for market players and a considerable increase in market worth.
Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Competitive Landscape
The global mindfulness meditation apps market is marked with some significant developments that are set to shape the growth trajectory over the forecast period. It is also contributing to shaping up the competitive landscape.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF brochure
As of now, the global mindfulness meditation apps market is highly consolidated. Two players – Headspace and Calm – hold about 70% of the market share. Both are reaping benefits of being first movers and are aggressively partnering with colleges, offices and other such social spaces. To maintain edge over others, players have to be on their toes, identifying what consumers need and how to offer them the right solutions.
Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Key Trends and Drivers
The global military truck market is set to witness growth owing to factors that are paving the way for future. Some of these are outlined below. To provide a comprehensive understanding, a market report is ready to be launched soon.
- A massive lifestyle change has stuck upon millennials with no warning whatsoever. If one digs deep, it is found that the result of today’ stress and anxiety levels stems directly from this switch. Work schedules are inhumanely longer and as nuclear families become the norm, even in regions where joint-set-ups were a cultural set-up is leading to weakening of primary bonds. As per a WHO (Word Health Organization) report, about 300 million people are suffering from depression in the world. It is one of the most common mental disorder in the world. And, thus this situation will lead to more people looking within. And, as this catches up with more people, the market for mindfulness meditation apps will only grow further.
- Social media is playing an intense role in bringing meditation to the forefront. Thanks to this tool and internet, more and more people are going for meditative practices and influencers such as Yoga Girl, Rachel Brathen and Yogasini, Radhika Bose are adding to the popularity further. While Bose has a following of 142k, Brathen commands influence over 2.1 million. They have podcasts, content in terms of social media posts and blogs and even videos dedicated to the cause. Rachel Brathen runs courses and workshops in America and broadcasts over her social media channels as well. And, thus this move towards mindfulness and meditation, driven by a rise in social media consumption is contributing to growth of global mindfulness meditation apps market in a big way.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch Ask for a custom report
Global Mindfulness Meditation Apps Market: Geographical Analysis
Meditation is slowly becoming a part of everyday lives of Americans and thus it is not surprising that he region will lead the market of mindfulness meditation apps. It is being seen as the ultimate way to de-stress and unwind.
Another region that will show promise is the Asia Pacific (APAC), which is home to this technique and has a large base of people with high adoption rate for these practices. Coupled with Yoga, this technique is set to create untapped opportunities in the Asia Pacific region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.