Military Antenna: Introduction
- A military antenna is used in naval vessels, armored vehicles, military aircraft, armored aircraft, and military ships to provide accurate tracking, better surveillance, and communication.
- Military antennas are segmented by type, frequency band, platform, application, and region.
- Military antennas are integrated into machinery and other heavy equipment as they are alarms to stop running operations after detecting seismic vibration. Military antennas have high demand from military, industrial, and commercial applications, which propels the growth of the market.
- High defense budget of countries across the world, defense modernization programs, increasing security concerns, rising terrorist activities, inter-country conflicts, attack prone borders, border infiltration, and rise in demand for modern battle equipment are factors fueling the growth of the military antenna market across the world.
Rise in Demand for High Frequency Military Antennas
- High-frequency military antennas are largely used as they offer high security & surveillance, incredibly accurate tracking, weapons, ground mapping, and cautioning against aircraft in the way, thus enhancing the security of military systems.
- Moreover, an increase in terrorist activities, inter-country conflicts, attack-prone borders, and border infiltrations are likely to lead to increased demand for high-frequency military antennas during the forecast period.
- Array antennas are the second fastest growing segment of military antennas due to the increasing application of phased array antennas in military aircraft and ships due to its benefits, such as high power and multipurpose applications.
- In May 2020, Raytheon Technologies signed a contract with the US Navy to produce spare parts and assembly of array antenna. The company further decided to provide related engineering services to the US Navy.
- Some of the restraints of the military antenna market are high maintenance cost, lack of funds, and huge initial investment amounts incurred on research & development activities, besides economic slowdown in European countries.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Military Antenna Market
- In terms of region, the global military antenna market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth in the military antenna market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, South Korea, and India.
- Economic and security issues, increasing border disputes, increasing terrorist attacks, rising military shipbuilding activities in the region, growing awareness about technological advancements, and rising defense budgets of leading Asia Pacific countries such as South Korea, North Korea, China, Japan, and India, drives the military antenna market in Asia Pacific.
- North America holds the second largest share of the military antenna market since most of the companies are based in the region and also due to rising investment of the US government for the development of new infrastructure for military and defense, cellular communication, and satellites.
- The military antenna market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to growing investment in advanced technology antennas. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Military Antenna Market
The global military antenna market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for military antennas. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global military antenna market include:
- Cobham PLC
- Harris Corporation
- Rohde & Schwarz GmbH
- Antcom Corporation
- Terma A/S
- Comrod Communication
- Molex LLC
- Airgain Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Military Antenna Market, Request for a Sample
Global Military Antenna Market: Research Scope
Global Military Antenna Market, by Type
- Dipole Antennas
- Monopole Antennas
- Array Antennas
- Loop Antennas
- Aperture Antennas
- Travelling Wave Antennas
Global Military Antenna Market, by Platform
Global Military Antenna Market, by Application
- Electronic Warfare
Global Military Antenna Market, by Frequency Band
- High Frequency
- Very High Frequency
- Ultra-high Frequency
- Super-high Frequency
- Extremely High Frequency
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.