Global Micellar Casein Market: Overview
The distribution and production of milk is not uniform across the globe, in contrast to its high demand worldwide. There a large section of the population is left with dairy deficit, which has resulted in high import of various dairy ingredients like micellar casein from countries with high production of milk. The global micellar casein market is likely to be influenced by steady rise in the demand for functional ingredients. These ingredients add to the texture and flavor of various end use products, which is an important growth factor for the consumption of micellar casein worldwide.
Application, product types, sales channels and region are the parameter based on which the global micellar casein market has been segmented for deep analysis. These parameters assist in better presentation of the data collected through extensive research methods.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Micellar Casein Market, ask for a customized report
Global Micellar casein Market: Notable Developments
The following development reveals the changing dynamics of the global micellar casein market:
- In 2019, New Zealand-based New Culture has recently developed animal-free cheese tasting as real and good as the one made from milk. Making use of micellar casein and biotechnology to create this animal-free cheese has paved way for new opportunities for development of vegan milk-based products. This new technology has also opened up new growth prospects for micellar casein across the globe.
Some of the leading market vendors of the global micellar casein market are as mentioned below:
- Milk Specialties Global
- Freedom Foods Group Limited
- New Culture
- AMCO Proteins
- FrieslandCampina Domo
Global Micellar Casein Market: Key Trends
The global micellar casein market is likely to be influenced by the following drivers, restrains, opportunities during the study period.
Increased Awareness about Heating Healthy and Staying Fit Bolsters Demand
Micellar casein finds use in different food products for improvement of quantity of protein. Slow and gradual digestion of micellar makes it suitable for use as food additive in several food items. Finding ample use in both bakery and snack products, micellar casein is utilized by food manufacturers to come up with innovative products. People are becoming increasingly aware of eating healthy and straying fit, which has led to the rising demand for healthy, nutrient-rich food such as micellar casein contained food items.
Rich in protein and 21 amino acids, micellar casein is derived from the liquid part of milk. It is used in protein fortification process, making of smoothies, meat products, in clinical nutrition, cheese, and fresh dairy items. Such wide range of scope of application adds impetus to the global micellar casein market. Micellar casein is also utilized as viscosity enhancer, foaming agents, and as rheology agents.
Another factor that fuels the growth of global micellar casein market is the availability of advanced technology. Different membrane filtration procedures are used for the separation of micellar casein from milk. Membrane filtration is a relatively new technology that helps in the making of un-denatured proteins free from additives and chemical processing. In addition, direct consumption of micellar casein is also increasing, which is likely to benefit the global micellar casein market over the forecast period.
On the other hand, the market is faced with stiff competition from plant-extracted, animal-based, and dairy-based protein ingredients. Furthermore, micellar casein is comparatively priced higher than other milk proteins. These factors are likely to restrain the expansion of the global micellar casein market over the period of assessment.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Micellar casein Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Micellar casein Market: Geographical Analysis
Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Europe, and North America comprise the major regions of the global micellar casein market. To facilitate better understanding of the market, the market has been split into various regions.
Europe accounts for a sizeable chunk of the global micellar casein market and is likely to maintain its market dominance over the period of assessment in times to come. Increasing preference for nutrient-rich food and functional food in Europe is driving the market in the region.
In Asia Pacific, the processed food items are becoming increasingly popular due to change in lifestyle. Consumers are getting more inclined toward intake of food items that come with added nutrients and benefits. As such, the region is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the global micellar casein market during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.