Methyl Methanoate Market: Introduction
Industrial uses of methyl methanoate include the manufacture of formic acid derivatives, which is utilized as a blowing agent for polyurethane foams. It is used as a curing agent for resin-based foundry molds. Methyl methanoate used as a refrigerant as an alternative to sulfur dioxide. Methyl formate is used as a model ester to study the combustion mechanisms of complex biodiesel mixtures.
Methyl Methanoate Market: Segmentation
Based on application, the methyl methanoate market can be divided into pharmaceuticals, fumigants & larvicides, metal foundries, and others. The pharmaceuticals segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as governments are focused on research to develop generic medicines, which extensively use methyl methanoate. This generic medicine segment is expected to continue to dominate the market during the forecast period.
Furthermore used as agricultural fumigant & larvicide, for these products Asia pacific is driving the methyl methanoate market in the anticipated years. India is agricultural land, government focus on modern farming activities like hydroponic, rotary crops, agroforestry practices. Which will increase the fumigant market & this will drive the methyl methanoate market. Also, & Middle East & Africa is expected to exhibit sluggish growth rate compared to other regions.
Methyl Methanoate Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of region, the global methyl methanoate market can be segregated into Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is likely to remain dominant region for methyl methanoate during the forecast period. Presence of world’s leading pharmaceutical companies with well-established research and development facilities in U.S. is the major factor which is anticipated to drive the demand for methyl methanoate in North America during the forecast period. However, Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit significant growth rate during the forecast period.. Increase in investment on pharmaceutical, R&D activities in countries such as China and India is the key factor which is expected to drive the methyl methanoate market between 2018 and 2026.
Methyl Methanoate Market: Key Players
The global methyl methanoate market is fragmented. Large numbers of companies operate at global and regional levels. Prominent companies operating in the methyl methanoate market include BASF, Eastman, Triveni Chemicals, Rao A, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical, Chevron Chemical, Chongqing Ziguang Chemical, and Suqian Xinya Technology.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.