Metalworking Tool Holder Market: Introduction
- Tool holder, also known as clamper or adaptor, is a holding equipment or device used in manufacturing industries to keep tools in an appropriate position. Tool holder is available in shapes such as conical and cylindrical. A tool holder is used in milling, drilling, and boring industries. It has a short steel bar with a shank at one end, which is clamped to machine tools. It possesses features such as rigid, accuracy, power, and balance.
Key Drivers of the Global Metalworking Tool Holder Market
- Rise in adoption of tool holders in various end-users such as automotive, aerospace, and defense, owing to advantages, such as high efficiency and highly productivity, drives the global metalworking tool holder market
- An increase in urbanization and industrialization in emerging countries, such as Germany, France, and the U.S., drives the demand for automotive vehicles. This is expected to fuel the demand for tool holder; thereby, fueling the metalworking tool holder market.
Metalworking Tool Holder Market: Key Segments
- The global metalworking tool holder market can segmented based on type, machine type, and end-user. In terms of type, the market can be divided into milling chucks, collet chuck, hydraulic toolholders, and others. In terms of revenue, the collet chuck segment held a major share of the global market in 2020. Based on machine type, the market can be classified into machining centers, lathe machines, gear cutting machines, and others. The machining centers segment dominated the market in 2020. Based on end-user, the market can be split into automotive, aerospace & defense, power & energy, and others. In terms of revenue, the automobile segment accounted for a notable share of the global market in 2020.
APAC Market to Expand Significantly
- Based on region, the global metalworking tool holder market can be classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the metalworking tool holder market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast include GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The metalworking tool holder market in South America can be categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific held a prominent share of the global metalworking tool holder market in 2020. It is anticipated to maintain its leading position during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Some of the major companies identified in the global metalworking tool holder market are:
- Sandvik AB
- Guhring Inc
- Kennametal Inc
- Ceratizit S.A.
- Kyocera Unimerco Tooling A/S
- Ingersoll Cutting Tool Company
- Haimer GmbH
- Schunk GmbH & Co KG
- Collis Toolholder Corp
- BIG KAISER Precision Tooling Inc.
Global Metalworking Tool Holder Market: Research Scope
Global Metalworking Tool Holder Market, by Type
- Milling Chucks
- Collet Chuck
- Hydraulic Tool holders
Global Metalworking Tool Holder Market, by Machine Type
- Machining Centers
- Lathe Machines
- Gear Cutting Machines
Global Metalworking Tool Holder Market, by End-user
- Aerospace & Defense
- Power & Energy
Global Metalworking Tool Holder Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global metalworking tool holder market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!