Metallographic Grinding Machine Market: Introduction
- Polishing and grinding is the last stage in the sample preparation method and involves various steps. Metallographic polishing and grinding machines include grinders, polishers, grinder-polishers, sanders, or other machines which are produced for mineral, metal, composite, ceramic, and material surface preparation applications. The machine gives a polished surface, enabling material analysis using microscopy, nano indentation, spectrometry, and other practices. Most metallographic grinders, grinder-polishers, or polishers are constructed to hold a material sample or metal alloy fixed in a pitch base.
Key Drivers of the Global Metallographic Grinding Machine Market
- Metallographic grinding machine is an important resource in all hospital and medical environments as mechanical preparation is the common process of making materialographic specimens for microscopic examination.
- Moreover, with more and more customers wanting to buy products online, companies are investing on selling their products online. This factor is expected to drive the demand for metallographic grinding machines across the globe during the forecast years.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global metallographic grinding machine market can be divided into five regions North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the metallographic grinding machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the metallographic grinding machine market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America metallographic grinding machine market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to the movement of industries to countries such as Indonesia, India, and Vietnam, which have a low-cost workforce, in order to decrease transportation costs and response time.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Dynamically performing companies and manufacturers are foremost in making the global metallographic grinding machine market highly competitive. Quick innovations, product developments, technology adoption, merger, acquisition, partnership, and research activities are prime strategies adopted by prominent players. Companies are focusing on enhancing their productivity to expand their topographical reach and increase their customer base with the help of these strategies. Also, manufacturers are focusing on quality, price, and brand to deal with their competitors and gain significant share in the metallographic grinding machine market in the coming years.
In January 2020, Robert Röntgen GmbH & Co. KG, a manufacturer of saw bands and saw blades for metal cutting, based in Remscheid, Germany, used a Planar Met 300 planar grinder in combination with an Eco Met Auto Met 300 grinder-polisher from Buehler for timely and cost efficient preparation of metallographic sample analysis in its laboratory.
A few of the key players operating in the global metallographic grinding machine market are:
- Allied High Tech Products, Inc.
- ATM Qness GmbH
- Buehler (Illinois Tool Works Inc.)
- Kemet International Limited
- Top Tech Machines Co., Ltd.
Global Metallographic Grinding Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Metallographic Grinding Machine Market, by Type
- Precision Grinding Machine
- General Grinding Machine
- Rotary Grinding Machine
Global Metallographic Grinding Machine Market, by Operating System
- Manual Grinding Machine
- Automatic Grinding Machine
Global Metallographic Grinding Machine Market, by Application
Global Metallographic Grinding Machine Market, by Price
Global Metallographic Grinding Machine Market, by Distribution Channel