Global Metalized Barrier Films Market: Overview
Global metalized barrier films market is expected to make rapid strides along its growth trajectory over the period of forecast, from 2019 to 2027. Lately, metalized barrier films have emerged as a crucial component of packaging sector. These barrier films have gained substantial attraction from the manufacturers due to their wide application across numerous end-use industries. Metalized barrier films have come up as a alternative solutions for aluminum foil packaging. Besides, glossy metallic appearance of the film offers together with diminished cost and weight have become an attractive option for the packaging industry.
Expansion of the packaged food and beverage industry owing to hectic lifestyle of the people has supported growth of the global metalized barrier films market. Metalized films inhibit external environment from affecting the packaging from within. With reduced cost and high insulation, metalized barrier films are getting increasingly popular.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Metalized Barrier Films Market, ask for a customized report
Global Metalized Barrier Films Market: Notable Developments
The global metalized barrier films market has witnessed some developments in the last few years. One such significant development in the market is mentioned below:
- In 2018, Leicester-based renowned packaging company, Clifton Packaging Group has made heavy investment of about US$ 3.6 mn to procure highly advanced new equipment like Bimec slitter, KBA-Flexotecnica Evo XD press, to improve the production capabilities of the company. With such heavy investment by the company, it is expected that packaging products like metalized barrier films will be benefitted in terms of technological advancement and reach.
Some of the reputed organizations functioning in the global metalized barrier films market are as mentioned below:
- Clifton Packaging Group
- Jindal Poly Films Ltd
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Kendall Packaging
- DUNMORE Corporation Ltd
- Polyplex Corporation Ltd.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Global Metalized Barrier Films Market: Key Trends
The following drivers, restrains, and opportunities is expected to shape the future course of the global metalized barrier films market during the study tenure, from 2019 to 2027.
Increased Demand for Packaged Food and Beverage Items Spurs Demand in the Market
Two of the major challenges that plague the packaging film industry are the need to diminish wastage of food through improved shelf life of food items and decreased consumption of packaging material through laminate rationalization.
Increasingly hectic lifestyle of people together with availability of less spare time leads to the increased demand for ready to eat food products. As the demand for packaged food increases, metalized barrier films find extensive use in the packaged food and beverage industry. These barriers offer prolonged shelf life to the packaged food and diminish the need for use of preservatives. Packaged food items are mostly provided in trays and stand-up pouches. Metalized barrier films are resistant to chemicals and as such it does not react with packaged food items. Thereby, the original taste and flavors of the food products remain intact. These films safeguard food products from oxidation, UV light, and moisture, which keeps the food fresh for a long period of time and prevents food wastage.
There have been serious concerns regarding the utilization of plastics in the packaging industry. Plastics endanger the quality of the food content inside. As such, stand-up metalized barrier film pouches are witnessing a surge in the demand. In addition, these films are cost effective and easy to use as compared to other alternatives.
Apart from food and beverage packaging industry, metalized barrier films find use extensive use across a host of various industries, from capacitors to textile industries, which propel the growth of the global metalized barrier films market.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Metalized Barrier Films Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Metalized Barrier Films Market: Geographical Analysis
Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe North America, and Latin America are the key regional segments of the global metalized barrier films market.
Remarkable growth of the pharmaceutical and electrical industry in the Asia Pacific region makes the region one of the leading geographies in the global metalized barrier films market. China and India are likely to lead the regional growth over the period of forecast, from 2019 to 2027.
Both Europe and North America are likely to account to for sizeable shares of the global metalized barrier films market. Augmented requirement of these barrier films by packaged food and beverage industry in the region is expected to fuel growth of the market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.