Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Overview
The solution to problems posed by packaging material being permeable to certain gases is the metalized barrier film packaging. It prevents external atmosphere to influence packaging from the inside. In addition, the metal barrier films are more efficient in insulating products. They are cheaper than other types.
Therefore, the Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate), reaching a decent market worth by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027).
The increase will be in sync with increase for non-reactive packaging options that can reduce the use of preservatives, especially in the food and beverages industry. Other industry that would drive growth is pharmaceutical with market worth around USD 1200 by 2021.
Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Notable Development
As competitors in the global metalized barrier film packaging market see an increase in competition both from new and established players, it becomes pertinent to note any developments that can help comprehending the landscape. One of these is stated below.
Clifton Packaging Group, a renowned food packaging company, is investing towards updating its equipment and expanding facility to ensure long term growth. Already, about £3 million has been invested in new equipment such as KBA-Flexotecnica Evo XD press, and a Bimec slitter. The additions are expected to improve capabilities. The company remains dedicated to reaching achieve £30 million turnover by the end of 2020
The market is fairly segmented. Prominent players in the global metalized film packaging material are Cosmo Films Ltd. (India), Jindal Poly Films Ltd. (India), Polinas (Turkey), and Toray Industries Inc. (Japan). Players usually keep an edge over competitors by investing in product improvement. Kendall Packaging, for instance, differentiates its metalized products by designing them with natural surfaces that are reflective in order to provide function.
Request a Brochure to get extensive insights into the Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market
Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Rise in certain trends and presence of drivers set the stage of how a market will be shaped in the future. Some of these mentioned below for the metalized barrier film market.
- As lifestyles become more hectic, demand for ready-made food products increases, generating demand for global metalized barrier film packaging market as these give a longer shelf life to food items, thereby reducing need for preservatives. These meals are often provided in stand up pouches and trays
- There have been concerns relating to the use of plastics in packaging industry. It is mainly a result of the fact that they threaten safety of content. Therefore, stand-up pouches are seeing an increase in demand. It is important to note here that it is not just because of their ability to substitute for glass and plastic perfectly but also because the costs involved are minimum. These are also more convenient
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market”
Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Regional Analysis
The market for metalized barrier film packaging would be dominated by Europe. This would include both production and demand. Due to ease of use and consumer friendly nature of these films, these would be in high demand. Also, there is a trend of consumers preferring pouches observed, which is leading to further growth of the market. This is also because stand-up pouches allow easy printing.
Among the other regions, Asia Pacific (APAC) will stand out. These will generate lucrative opportunities owing to a rise in hypermarkets as well as supermarkets in bigger cities. Another related factor is international retail chains sprawling across developing nations in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.