Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Overview
The solution to problems posed by packaging material being permeable to certain gases is the metalized barrier film packaging. It prevents external atmosphere to influence packaging from the inside. In addition, the metal barrier films are more efficient in insulating products. They are cheaper than other types.
Therefore, the Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate), reaching a decent market worth by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027).
The increase will be in sync with increase for non-reactive packaging options that can reduce the use of preservatives, especially in the food and beverages industry. Other industry that would drive growth is pharmaceutical with market worth around USD 1200 by 2021.
Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Notable Development
As competitors in the global metalized barrier film packaging market see an increase in competition both from new and established players, it becomes pertinent to note any developments that can help comprehending the landscape. One of these is stated below.
Clifton Packaging Group, a renowned food packaging company, is investing towards updating its equipment and expanding facility to ensure long term growth. Already, about £3 million has been invested in new equipment such as KBA-Flexotecnica Evo XD press, and a Bimec slitter. The additions are expected to improve capabilities. The company remains dedicated to reaching achieve £30 million turnover by the end of 2020
The market is fairly segmented. Prominent players in the global metalized film packaging material are Cosmo Films Ltd. (India), Jindal Poly Films Ltd. (India), Polinas (Turkey), and Toray Industries Inc. (Japan). Players usually keep an edge over competitors by investing in product improvement. Kendall Packaging, for instance, differentiates its metalized products by designing them with natural surfaces that are reflective in order to provide function.
Request a Brochure to get extensive insights into the Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market
Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Rise in certain trends and presence of drivers set the stage of how a market will be shaped in the future. Some of these mentioned below for the metalized barrier film market.
- As lifestyles become more hectic, demand for ready-made food products increases, generating demand for global metalized barrier film packaging market as these give a longer shelf life to food items, thereby reducing need for preservatives. These meals are often provided in stand up pouches and trays
- There have been concerns relating to the use of plastics in packaging industry. It is mainly a result of the fact that they threaten safety of content. Therefore, stand-up pouches are seeing an increase in demand. It is important to note here that it is not just because of their ability to substitute for glass and plastic perfectly but also because the costs involved are minimum. These are also more convenient
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market”
Global Metalized Barrier Film Packaging Market: Regional Analysis
The market for metalized barrier film packaging would be dominated by Europe. This would include both production and demand. Due to ease of use and consumer friendly nature of these films, these would be in high demand. Also, there is a trend of consumers preferring pouches observed, which is leading to further growth of the market. This is also because stand-up pouches allow easy printing.
Among the other regions, Asia Pacific (APAC) will stand out. These will generate lucrative opportunities owing to a rise in hypermarkets as well as supermarkets in bigger cities. Another related factor is international retail chains sprawling across developing nations in this region.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.