Global Metal Furniture Market – Introduction
- Metal furniture is made by using various metal parts such as iron, carbon steel, and aluminum. Iron and steel products are extensively used in several office furnishings and outdoor settings. Cast iron is primarily utilized in outdoor furnishings and settings such as bench legs and solid iron tables. Cast iron is suited to outdoor use due to its hardness, heaviness, and general tough composition. Stainless steel is commonly used for modern contemporary interior furnishings. Metal furniture involving the use of stainless steel comprises several hinges, slides, supports, and body pieces. Metal furniture is a popular choice of furnishings, especially employed outdoors for decks and patios, and it is gaining traction worldwide.
Metal furniture stronger and durable than wood
- Metal furniture are found to be stronger and lighter than wood. These metal furniture are also more durable and can sustain for long time periods. Metal furniture can withstand heat and dry weather better and can be molded into almost any form or shape, thereby resulting in more contemporary furniture. They are rigid and have a characteristic luster (shine), which makes them both useful and decorative. Metal furniture can be used for indoor and outdoor purposes and is capable of withstanding rains and harsh weather conditions.
Less maintenance is required
- Good quality metal furniture is affordable and lasts for 10 – 15 years or longer as compared to its wood equivalent. Metal furniture is esthetically more pleasing and deters bed bugs, and it can be easier to clean and tolerates pest fighting chemicals better than wood due to its less absorbent surface. Little maintenance is required over the years, barring repainting and greasing of joints. Aluminum furniture, such as chairs, tables, shelves, and cupboards, are also easy to maintain and long-lasting and neat is often found in offices.
North America to Dominate Global Metal Furniture Market
- The global metal furniture market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for a major share of the global metal furniture market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace due to a rise in number of modern office and for their customizable office furniture, increase in demand for acoustics products, increase in comfortable upholstered recliners, sofas, stationary chairs, and lift chairs in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, which is projected to surge the sales of metal furniture in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to high net disposable income, rise in urbanization, increase in number of households, and expansion of commercial sectors such as hotels and restaurants requiring highly durable metal furniture in countries such as China, India, Japan, and other countries in Southeast Asia
Key Players Operating in Global Metal Furniture Market
Major players operating in the global metal furniture market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Steelcase Inc., Herman Miller, Urban Office, and Haworth Inc. are focusing on producing metal furniture which are stronger, requires less maintenance, and are durable. The companies are also focusing on producing lightweight metal furniture which are easy to carry and keep. Key players operating in the global metal furniture market include:
- Steelcase Inc.
- Herman Miller
- Urban Office
- Haworth Inc.
- HNI Corp.
- FLEXFORM S.p.A.
- Oliver Metal Furniture
Global Metal Furniture Market – Research Scope
Global Metal Furniture Market, by Type
Global Metal Furniture Market, by Material
- Iron and Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Alloy, etc.)
Global Metal Furniture Market, by Price Range
Global Metal Furniture Market, by End-use
Global Metal Furniture Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Metal Furniture Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.