Metal Detectable Tags and Labels Market: An Overview
Metal detectable tags and labels are commonly used in the processed food industry, for safety and health reasons, to identify whether any indication of contamination is left behind. The key concern of the food industry is accidental contamination. Although contamination cannot be completely ruled out, metal detectable tags and labels comes into play in case impurities present in the food. Metal detectable foils are placed in between the plastic sheet and paper, and covered with synthetic material to give good resistance. Metal detectable tags and labels are available in variants like printed information and barcode or written on labels tags, this provides number of options for selection of metal detectable tags and labels, which drives their demand. Thermal transfer printers are used for printing information on metal detectable tags and labels. The global market for metal detectable tags and labels is influenced by food and beverages industry. Therefore, it is critical for food and beverage industries to control contamination without the use of metal detectable tags and labels. Metal detectable tags and labels used in the textile industry for proper identification and information storage can drive the market for metal detectable tags and labels during the forecast period.
Global Metal Detectable Tags and Labels Market: Dynamics
Metal detectable tags and labels work on the principle of magnetic frequency produced by a metal detector in which two distinct coils, transmitter coil and receiver coil, are placed together. Metal detectable tags and labels are used to detect the impurities and contamination present in the food. Metal detectable tags and labels are also used in animal identification by punching a tag in their ear with a barcode or information tag, so that proper identification of animals can be done by the government. Metal detectable tags and labels are the need of the food industry to improve the quality of food by indicating the presence of metallic residue involved due to metal containers for packaging, so the demand for tags will simultaneously increase. Metal detector tags also help in indicating non-conductive materials like ceramics and glass, textiles, oils, concrete, rubber, and plastic. The demand for metal detectable tags and labels will rise due to the growth in the textile industry, where needles and staples need to be detected from clothes. Water treatment industry also uses metal detectable tags and labels in pipelines to ensure that the water flow does not contain any impurities or metal particles. Metal detectable tags and labels are available in various colors and several features. Metal detectable tags and labels are developed and modified on regular intervals. Hence, the metal detectable tags and label market is expected to show high growth during the forecast period.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure here
Global Metal Detectable Tags and Labels Market: Segmentation
The global metal detectable tags and labels market is segmented as follows -
By material type, the global metal detectable tags and labels market is segmented into –
- Stainless Steel
- Anodized Aluminum
By product size, the global metal detectable tags and labels market is segmented into –
- Standard Sizes
- 48mm X 265mm
- 48mm X 279mm
- 25mm X 190mm
- 50mm X 279mm
- 6mm X 280mm
- 70mm X 122mm
- Custom Sizes
By product shape, the global metal detectable tags and labels market is segmented into –
By end-user industry, the global metal detectable tags and labels market is segmented into –
- Food & Beverages
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Metal Detectable Tags and Labels Market: Regional Outlook
The demand for metal detectable tags and labels is high in well-developed markets such as North America and Western Europe due to high literacy and acceptance of advanced technological adaptation by manufacturers. Impressive growth in Asia Pacific is being forecasted due to rising population and increased need for processed food in the region, which is expected to give a thrust to the global market for metal detectable tags and labels during the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Recent Developments in the Global Metal Detectable Tags and Labels Market
Metal detectable tags like metal detectable ID tags for zip ties used in pharmaceuticals and food industries allow customers to customize their tags by printing or writing directly on them, for easy and flexible use.
- In January 2019, Fortress Technology, a key manufacturer of metal detector systems, designed the interceptor DF (12) to maximize the detection of metal contaminants in high-value food. This new metal detector features multi-oriented technology that is able to multi-scan food.
- In January 2019, Scopic, a brand of Steritouch Ltd, launched detectable solutions for silicon and rubber, which embed metal and x-ray detectable properties in products in the food processing industry.
Global Metal Detectable Tags and Labels Market: Key players
Some of the leading players operating in the global metal detectable tags and labels market are as follows –
- Detectamet Ltd.
- Brady Corporation
- Alan Northrop Ltd Label Printers
- Lara Marketing Labels
- Bluepoint Tags & Labels Ltd
- Dura-ID Solutions Limited
- Shanghai BHii Instrument Co., Ltd.
- PMG Equipments group
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.