Metal Degreaser Market: Introduction
- Metal degreasers are used to remove grease and oil from a metal surface. They are utilized to remove oils and oil-borne soils from surfaces that have been die-cast, machined, stamped, welded, etc., to prevent damage and enhance performance efficiency. They remove fouling caused by inorganic materials (such as phosphates, silicates, carbonates, sulfates, sulfides, and hydroxides) and organic materials (such as hydrocarbons, animal fats, algae, denatured protein residues, and microbes,). Metal cleaning chemicals are employed to clean equipment and heavy machinery employed in industries such as manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, and transportation. Metal degreaser comprises corrosion inhibitors that protect the metal surface during cleaning.
- Various types of metal degreasers including acidic, alkaline, and solvent are commercially available
Key Drivers of Global Metal Degreaser Market
- Surge in demand for heavy machinery and equipment in various industries, such as automotive, aerospace and manufacturing, is anticipated to drive the global metal degreaser market during the forecast period, as heavy machinery and equipment used in these industries require regular maintenance to sustain performance efficiency
- Rise in demand for steel to offer long shelf-life and esthetic appearance to building on account of ongoing investments in the construction industry, primarily in developing and developed nations, is likely to drive the global metal degreaser market during the forecast period. Expansion of the construction industry is attributed to improvement in living standards, population migration from rural to urban areas, and strong economic growth.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Metal Degreaser Market report
Automobile Industry Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Metal Degreaser Market
- The global metal degreaser market can be segmented based on type, end-user, and region
- Based on type, the global metal degreaser market can be classified into solvents, alkaline, acidic, and others. The solvent segment held a major share of global metal degreaser market. Solvent based metal degreaser offers non-flammable, non-corrosive, low emission, and possesses non-hazardous properties, which make it highly suitable for adoption.
- In terms of end-user, the global metal degreaser market can be split into automobile, electronics, aircraft, consumer goods and others. The automotive segment is expected to expand considerably during the forecast period, due to a rise in the demand for regular maintenance of vehicle parts to enhance performance efficiency.
North America to Account for Prominent Share of Global Metal Degreaser Market
- In terms of region, the global metal degreaser market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The metal degreaser market in North America is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR during the forecast period. Expansion of the market in the region can be ascribed to a shift in trend toward the adoption of aqueous-based metal cleaners in several industries such as electronics, aircraft, and consumer goods.
- The metal degreaser market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to an increase in investments in the manufacturing sector primarily in developed and developing economies such as Japan, South Korea, India, and China. Introduction of various programs, such as Make in India and sector specific incentives to various manufacturing companies, are key factors that are likely to attract investments in the manufacturing sector in Asia Pacific during the forecast period For instance, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation, the manufacturing sector in India attracted Foreign Direct Investment of worth US$ 89.15 billion between April 2000 and December 2019.
- The metal degreaser market in Europe is projected to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period. Expansion of the market in the region can be attributed to the presence of large number of automobile companies. Increase in demand for regular maintenance of automobile parts to optimize performance is likely to boost the demand for metal degreaser in the automotive industry.
- The metal degreaser market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to a surge in the demand for passenger cars in countries in the Middle East owing to increase in per capita income and number of complete knock down plants in the sub-region
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Metal Degreaser Market
Key Players Operating in Global Metal Degreaser Market
- The global metal degreaser market is fragmented as a large number of regional and international players are present in the market. Leading companies operating in the global metal degreaser market include
- VECOM GROUP
- WD-40 COMPANY (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- KYZEN CORPORATION
- Zep, Inc.
- Crest Chemicals.
- Nyco Products Company.
- CYNDAN Chemicals.
- Mil-Comm Products Company
- AMSOIL INC.
Global Metal Degreaser Market: Research Scope
Global Metal Degreaser Market, by Type
- Oxygenated solvents
- Hydrocarbon solvents
- Halogenated solvents
- Alkaline Type
- Acidic Type
Global Metal Degreaser Market, by End-user
- Consumer Goods
Global Metal Degreaser Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.