Global Mesh Fabric Market: Introduction
- A mesh fabric is a woven fabric having pores for ventilation. A mesh fabric is usually made from polyester or nylon. Synthetic fibers are woven to create a flexible, net-like fabric. Mesh fabrics are widely used in apparel, crafts, and utility products.
- Polyester mesh is employed for producing mesh screens, which are used in screen-printing, due to their water-resistant properties and small-sized pores that allow ink to pass through the fabric
- Breathable nature of net mesh fabric makes it an ideal choice for use in a variety of applications, wherein regulation of temperature is important in different climatic conditions. These applications include manufacture of parts of tents and camping gears.
Key Drivers of Global Mesh Fabric Market
- Rising awareness regarding health and changing fashion trends are expected to boost the demand for sports apparel during the forecast period
- Increased functionality offered by mesh fabric in sports apparel is estimated to fuel the global mesh fabric market during the forecast period. Increase in the demand for sports apparel is likely to fuel the demand for mesh fabric in the next few years, as mesh fabrics are used in the production of sports apparel due to their breathable nature.
- Changing consumer taste and lifestyle have resulted in people opting for durable and comfortable apparel. Mesh fabrics provide a smooth feel to the skin. Thus, shift in the trend is anticipated to fuel the demand for mesh fabrics during the forecast period.
- Research on developing new fabrics with increased functionality is expected to provide immense opportunities to market participants during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report here
Clothing Segment to Dominate Global Mesh Fabric Market
- Changing trends in the fashion industry and use of knitted or woven fabrics by clothing designers to design dresses and other clothes are shifting the consumer preference. This, in turn, is leading to rise in sales of mesh fabric clothes, thereby driving the global mesh fabric market.
- Rising demand for lightweight materials from the military sector for use in the production of bullet-proof vests for soldier is expected to drive the global mesh fabric market during the forecast period
Global Mesh Fabric Market: Restraints
- However, decline in the use of mesh fabrics in general apparel is expected to be a major restraint of the global mesh fabric market owing to high cost of raw material.
- Growing utilization of counterfeit products in sports apparel is expected to further hinder the global mesh fabric market growth.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of Global Mesh Fabric Market
- In terms of region, the global mesh fabric market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to presence of a large number of manufacturers and growing population in the region
- The mesh fabric market in Europe and North America is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to risen demand for sportswear led by growing interest of people in sports in these regions. Mesh fabric is used in sportswear to impart ventilation and improve the comfort level. High disposable income of people in Europe and North America and growing interest of consumers in buying mesh-fabricated products, such as curtains, laundry bags, shoes, luggage dividers, and cargo nets, are also driving the mesh fabric market in the two regions.
- Rising interest of people in sports in Middle East & Africa is leading to higher use of sportswear, which is fueling the mesh fabric market in the region. Extreme weather conditions during daytime in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and Sudan are augmenting sales of mesh fabric apparel. This, in turn, is driving the mesh fabric market in Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global mesh fabric market are:
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- The Chemours Company
- W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- TEJIN FRONTIER CO., LTD.
- APEX MILLS
Global Mesh Fabric Market: Research Scope
Global Mesh Fabric Market, by Application
- Crafts & Utility
Global Mesh Fabric Market, by Technology
Global Mesh Fabric Market, by Technology
Global Mesh Fabric Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.