Melt Blown Fibers Market: Overview
- Melt-blowing is a process in which melt of a polymer is blown into super-fine fibers by hot and high-velocity air. A molten polymer is blown into ultrafine fibers and collected on a rotary drum to form a nonwoven web of fiber.
- The fabrics produced from the melt blown fibers can be used in the filtration of gaseous and liquid materials. These applications include water treatment, masks, and air conditioning filter.
Key Drivers of Global Melt Blown Fibers Market
- The global melt blown fibers market is expected to expand significantly due to an increase in the demand for medical fabrics, absorbent, and filtration products
- Melt blown fiber is utilized in diverse industries including filtration, electrical & electronics, medical, automotive, and insulation equipment. Rising demand for melt blown fabric in medical devices, hygiene products, household appliances, textile goods, and insulating products is expected drive the market for melt blown fiber during the forecast period
- Fine fibers melt blown fabric have properties such as fine mesh, high absorbent capacity, no chemical binders, and high surface area
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Polypropylene Material Segment to Dominate Global Melt Blown Fibers Market
- In terms of material, the polypropylene segment accounted for a major share of the market in 2019. This is due to low melt viscosity and high processability of polypropylene.
- Polypropylene makes good webs of fibers with high processability. Furthermore, melt blown fiber from polybutylene terephthalate and polycarbonate produce soft-fine fibred webs.
- Processing for polyethylene is difficult; however, it is majorly used in various end-user industries such as automotive and electrical and electronics
Health Care End-use Industry Segment to Expand at Significant Pace
- Based on end-use industry, the health care segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace owing to the high demand for melt blown fibers to produce medical fabrics. Manufacture of melt blown fibers primarily depend on end-user requirements for insulation and absorption or filtration. Increase in demand for hygiene products in developing nations is anticipated to further propel the melt blown fibers market.
Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Melt Blown Fibers Market
- In terms of region, the global melt blown fibers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a major consumer of melt blown fibers across the globe. The region is likely to witness significant rise in demand in industries such as personal care, medical & hygiene, and electrical & electronics.
- North America and Europe followed Asia Pacific in terms of demand for melt blown fibers. Governments across Europe and North America offer various incentives for environmental and health compliant production, which fuels the use of various hygienic products. Rise in use of melt blown fibers in medical and hygienic products, such as masks and filtration products, is expected to boost the melt blown fibers market.
- Demand for melt blown fibers is likely to increase in Latin America in the near future, owing to significant expansion of the healthcare industry in the region
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Melt Blown Fibers Market
High initial capital investments are estimated to hamper the entry of new players in the market. The melt blown fibers market is driven by mergers and acquisitions.
Key players operating in the global melt blown fibers market include:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Irema Ireland
- Don & Low
- Jinan Xinghua Nonwoven Fabric
Global Melt Blown Fibers Market: Research Scope
Global Melt Blown Fibers Market, by Material
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
Global Melt Blown Fibers Market, by End-use Industry
- Water Treatment
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Melt Blown Fibers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.