Medical practice management software (PMS) assists in managing a healthcare business, starting from the scheduling of patients to the generation of periodic reports. Therefore, selecting the appropriate medical practice management system is crucial in any medical practice. The onus of selecting the practice management software and managing it lies with the IT manager in any healthcare providing institution.
The medical practice management software market helps in integration of electronic health records (EHR), in providing interoperability solutions, and assists in the overall practice management process. The software provides solutions on single database platforms, on multi-tenant SaaS deployed on-premise, and even on cloud platforms. The prime factors which invigorate this market are the need for high return on investment, various funding and grants provided by the government, need for better patient-physician coordination, and increase in patient awareness and better health. Choosing the right PMS is a critical task in healthcare management because its functionality greatly determines the overall productivity of the institution in which it is installed. The major challenge faced by PMS users is the time required to completely implement the system in the institution.
The market is set to grow drastically in North America due to government policies in the U.S, especially due to ‘Obamacare’, which makes it compulsory for health care providers to use such software. Europe is the second largest share holder in the global market. With the improvement in the economies of developing countries, Asia is also set to generate huge demand. Some of the major players in medical practice software are Sage Group, NextGen Healthcare, AthenaHealth, eClinicalWorks, MediTouch, and McKesson.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.