Global Medical Mounting Cards market: Overview
Medical mounting cards are pouch cards which are used to secure medical devices into a sterile packaging solution. Medical devices are snapped into these mounting cards and then inserted into a pouch. Medical mounting cards ensure that instruments remains protected throughout the supply chain. Variety of medical devices and instruments can be sterilized and safely packaged using custom medical mounting cards, which uses die-cut mounting. Medical mounting cards are manufactured using thin, and lightweight polyethylene, which provides cost-effective solutions to medical packaging. Some manufacturers in medical mounting cards market also uses solid bleached sulfate coated paperboard material. Medical mounting cards basically creates a secure seal onto the packaged material, which further adds to the quality and security of the product. As the medical packaging manufacturers finding alternatives to conventional packaging, medical mounting cards market is estimated to witness significant growth during forecast period. By using an appropriate tag or fold, a medical mounting card can designed for wide range of pharmaceutical applications. The manufacturers in the medical mounting cards market prefer cost-effective solutions as well as a mounting card that can easily handle sharp medical devices and equipment.
Global Medical Mounting Cards market: Dynamics
Medical mounting cards provide a reliable solution for the manufacturers to enhance their product shelf life. Medical mounting cards are specifically customized by some of the manufacturers, replacing thermoform trays. Medical mounting cards are used in hospitals, medical clinics, and emergency centers among others. Protection of medical devices against shock, puncture, bursting, splitting, and atmospheric changes is essential. Medical mounting cards market is estimated to grow as the need for protective packaging is increasing. Medical institutions and brand owners prefer FDA approved manufacturers and also a lightweight packaging inserts. Medical mounting cards acts as a holder for devices such as catheter tray, needle, and orthopedic packs. Medical mounting cards market is expected to expand in the upcoming years following the continuously growing medical packaging market. Medical mounting cards are ideal for fragile or delicate instruments and devices that require high stability and protection during shipment. Medical mounting cards are available in different die-cut molds & designs, which can be specifically created according to the consumer requirements. The digital medical packaging is growing by leaps and bounds, resulting into more innovative medical mounting cards. The smart packaging is an appropriate solution for the manufacturers in the pharmaceutical industry, to enhance the performance capabilities of the product.
Global Medical Mounting Cards market: Segmentation
On the basis of application, global medical mounting cards market has been segmented as
On the basis of End Use, global medical mounting cards market has been segmented as
Global Medical Mounting Cards market: Regional Outlook
U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) created new rules and revisions for medical packaging systems and their material usage. North American medical mounting cards market is estimated to have significant growth, as the changing considerations always affects whole manufacturing processes. The Union Cabinet has given an amendment of the FDI policy in the pharmaceutical sector, in order to allow 100% FDI. Medical device packaging increment further boosts the medical mounting cards market in the Asia Pacific region. According to EFPIA, Europe accounts for 22.2% in the world pharmaceutical industry, by sales, in 2017. Pharmaceutical packaging industry is expected to have growth in the upcoming years, owing to increasing demand for reliable and secure packaging, eventually boosting the medical mounting cards market growth
Global Medical Mounting Cards market: Key Players
- UFP Technologies
- PMC Medical Packaging
- Nelipak corporation
- Oliver Healthcare Packaging, LLC
- Placon Corporation Inc.
Global Medical Mounting Cards market: Developments
- The customized medical mounting cards provided by Oliver healthcare packaging are replacing the thermoform packaging. Oliver healthcare packaging acquired Mangar medical packaging for increment in sterile barrier packaging solutions. Company offers medical grade die-cut lid, roll stock, mounting cards, and other medical device packaging formats
On the basis of region, global medical mounting cards market has been segmented as
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- The Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.