Medical Courier Market: Introduction
- Supply of equipment and samples related to health care and medical requirements can sometimes be urgent and critical. A medical courier allows the movement from one place to another, often from the collection point of things such as blood and urine to the clinics or labs where the tests are to take place. Usually, such samples are time sensitive and require prompt transfer between doctors, clinics, and hospitals.
- Presence of multinational medical couriers is projected to boost the growth of the global market, as these companies strive to expand consumer base and penetrate deeper into the market. Large companies are known for superior customer case services such as 24x7 access.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Medical Courier Market
- Special focus on consumers drives the global medical courier market. Changing preferences and rise in expectations of the new-age consumer is projected to propel the global market.
- Increase in need of medical samples on a global level creates demand for swift medical courier services. Additionally, medical courier services play a prominent role in transferring cord blood and cord tissue. Companies such as Americord Registry facilitates this transportation at no additional cost. Others also provide custom prices and services to attract more customers.
- Increase in the global geriatric population is likely to propel the demand for medical samples, which in turn is expected to augment the global medical courier market. By 2050, one in every six people across the globe will be 65 and above. In Europe and North America, the ratio is 1:4. Besides, 2 billion people will be aged 60 and above by 2050.
Medical Courier Market: Segmentation
- In terms of service type, the global medical courier market can be classified into standard courier services, international services, rush & on-demand, pallet shipment & warehousing, and others
- Based on application, the global medical courier market can be divided into hospitals, diagnostic labs, pharmaceuticals, blood banks, medical equipment & suppliers, and others
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Medical Courier Market
- North America is projected to account for major share of the global medical courier market during the forecast period, owing to a robust health care landscape and a solid reimbursement infrastructure. Europe was the second largest market for medical courier services in 2020 owing to presence of prominent players. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace owing to rise in demand and large consumer base. Moreover, increase in disposable income also contributes to the growth of the medical courier market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Courier Market
The global medical courier market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global medical courier market.
Major players operating in the global medical courier market are:
- Affordable Courier Solutions, Inc.
- Aylesford Couriersswine
- CitySprint Healthcare
- IntelliQuick Delivery, Inc.
- Best Courier
- Americord Registry LLC
- Blaze Express Courier Service
- Other Prominent Players
Global Medical Courier Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Courier Market, by Service Type
- Standard Courier services
- International Services
- Rush & On-demand
- Pallet Shipment & Warehousing
Global Medical Courier Market, by Application
- Diagnostic Labs
- Blood Banks
- Medical equipment & Suppliers
Global Medical Courier Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!