Master Patient Index Software Market: Introduction
- A master patient index software (MPI) refers to patient master index, patient registry, and client registry. It is an electronic database system that holds demographic patient information. Benefits of MPI are elimination of duplicate patient registration entries and maintenance of a central registry of all patients.
Global Master Patient Index Software Market: Key Trends
- The global master patient index software market is driven by a shift toward paperless data management system and cost-effective cloud-based technologies for patient data management. Moreover, adoption of health care data management software has increased for the benefit of health care organizations, medical practitioners, and for patient welling and health.
- Increase in adoption of patient record management software and solution for improving patient compliance and effective healthcare management are projected to drive the global master patient index software market during the forecast period
- A master patient index software ensures data integrity with minimum duplicate records. This is projected to drive the global master patient index software market in the next few years.
Global Master Patient Index Software Market Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global master patient index software market can be bifurcated into software and services
- Based on deployment mode, the global master patient index software market can be classified into cloud-based and on-premises. The cloud-based segment is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Adoption of cloud-based technologies will help to simplify the patient data management process.
- In terms of end-user, the global master patient index software market can be divided into healthcare organizations, hospitals, clinics, and others. The healthcare organizations segment accounted for major share of the global master patient index software market in 2020. This is attributed to increase in database management software and services for large organization.
North America accounted for Major Share of Global Market
- North America is projected to dominate the global master patient index software market during the forecast period due to presence of advanced healthcare systems and high adoption of advanced technology to maintain patient master index & patient registry
- Majority of market players, research institutes, and academic centers in the region focus on adopting patient data for clinical studies. This factor is anticipated to drive the master patient index software market in North America during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Master Patient Index Software Market
Major players operating in the global master patient index software market are:
- McKesson Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Wipro Limited
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Just Associates, Inc.
- QuadraMed Affinity Corporation
- ARGO Data Resource Corporation
- Intersystems Corporation
Global Master Patient Index Software Market: Research Scope
Global Master Patient Index Software Market, by Type
- Managed Services
Global Master Patient Index Software Market, by Deployment Mode
Global Master Patient Index Software Market, by End-user
- Healthcare Organization
Global Master Patient Index Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.