Massage Tables Market: Introduction
- A massage table is an important tool used in massage therapy. Selection of an appropriate massage table is a key prerequisite for effective massage therapy. Massage tables are usually designed in different dimensions to suit different body types. Professional therapists always recommend right width and height of the massage table for effective massage treatment. Upholstery and high density foam are the most common materials used to cover massage tables.
Key Drivers of the Global Massage Tables Market
- Rise in health conscious population and increasing consumer spending on wellness equipment are the key drivers of the global massage tables market. Massage therapies have become an integral part of relaxation of modern consumers. Corporate professionals are looking for innovative products and services in massage therapy to get relief from the hectic and stressful fast-paced lives. As a result, the number of spa and wellness centers is growing rapidly. Further, spa owners are focusing on modern amenities and equipment to provide best customer experience.
- Rest & relaxation are becoming highly important for people to feel more rejuvenated. Healing massages have gained wide consumer acceptance for their capability to address aches and enhance well-being without the usage of any drug. Therapeutic massage is a vital element of the integrative care model. According to AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association), in 2020, 42% of female consumers and 40% of male consumers got a massage in a spa.
Massage Tables Market: Key Segments
- The global massage tables market can be segmented based on type, section, frame material, application, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the massage tables market can be segmented into portable, stationary, and electric. By section, the market is segmented into 1 section, 2 sections, and more than 2 sections. Based on frame material, the market can be segmented into metal and wood. By application, the market is segmented into home care, spa center, and physiotherapy clinic. By distribution channel, the market is segmented as direct and indirect distribution channel.
Asia Pacific Market to Expand at Highest CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on region, the global massage tables market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the massage tables market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the massage tables market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America massage tables market is categorized into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Growing number of massage therapists and increasing consumer preference for therapeutic massage is anticipated to drive the demand for massage tables in Asia Pacific. Proliferation of spa and wellness centers in urban areas of China and India is expected to offer significant market opportunities in the coming years. Moreover, the growth in health and wellness tourism across Thailand, Indonesia, and South Korea will foster the demand for massage tables during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key manufacturers of massage tables are focused on the expansion of distribution networks and production capacity. Additionally, companies aim to provide diverse product offerings in terms of table height, width, and number of sections. Close collaboration with professional massage therapists to understand consumer requirements is the key focus area of industry participants.
Some of the major companies identified in the global massage tables market are:
- Gharieni Group GmbH
- EarthLite, LLC
- Sierra Comfort
- Master Massage Equipments
- Master Home Products Ltd. Inc.
- giantexer.com, Inc.
Global Massage Tables Market: Research Scope
Global Massage Tables Market, by Type
Global Massage Tables Market, by Section
- 1 Section
- 2 Sections
- More than 2 Sections
Global Massage Tables Market, by Frame Material
Global Massage Tables Market, by Application
- Home Care
- Spa Center
- Physiotherapy Clinic
Global Massage Tables Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sale
- Indirect Sale
Global Massage Tables Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global massage tables market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.