Market Intelligence Platform: Introduction
- Market intelligence platform is a market intelligence software or tool that helps organizations collect and aggregate required information about their business in their marketplace. It enables to uncover new insights such as news and research that tells the story behind the data.
- Market intelligence platform is a vital tool that enables businesses to remain competitive, as the world is becoming increasingly digital. Market intelligence platform is an application or suite developed to make business processes easier, accurate, and more efficient.
- Market intelligence platform provides organizations real-time visibility on business-impact analysis. It helps deliver high-precision actionable intelligence to organizations and enables to transform or automate each process using digital technologies.
- The global market intelligence platform market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to the increase in adoption of digital technologies among organizations across the globe
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market: Dynamics
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in demand for smarter, deeper, and instantly accessible data among organizations is anticipated to fuel the market intelligence platform market during the forecast period
- Increase in need to create alerts; and obtain sector-focused news, notifications, and filtered content are some of the major factors that are expected to boost the market intelligence platform market.
- Rise in need to maintain a centralized business process repository among organizations is also estimated to augment the market intelligence platform market in the next few years
- Increase in demand for real-time visibility of business data and cross data set screening is anticipated to boost the market intelligence platform market during the forecast period
- Rise in need to know about the complete visibility of aggregated marketing impact is anticipated to fuel the market intelligence platform market
- Increase in demand to obtain more accurate insights and risk intelligence for better decision making is driving the demand for market intelligence platform
- Growth in incidence of cyber-attacks around the world is also estimated to propel the global market intelligence platform market during the forecast period
- Issues related to IT modernization such as system integration and interoperability is one of the major factors expected to hamper the market intelligence platform market during the forecast period
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Market Intelligence Platform Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the global market intelligence platform market. The need to ensure continuity in business operations has been driving the demand for market intelligence platform, as it helps mitigate risks and enables organizations to prepare for challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. People and businesses have become increasingly reliant on online solutions or services for their essential needs. This coupled with working remotely from home is projected to positively impact the global market intelligence platform market in the near future.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Market Intelligence Platform Market
- In terms of region, the global market intelligence platform market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global market intelligence platform market in 2020, due to the significant adoption of market intelligence platform in the region. The U.S. is the key country for market intelligence platform in the region.
- The market intelligence platform market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the rise in investments by organizations in digitization and technology deployment.
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active and have strong presence in the global market intelligence platform market. Rapid technological advancements have created immense opportunities in the global market intelligence platform market. Business continuity management solutions vendors are focusing on inorganic growth strategies such as strategic collaborations and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions in order to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key players operating in the global market intelligence platform market include:
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- Oracle Corporation
- Pentaho Corporation
- Qlik Technologies Inc.
- SAP AG
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Tableau Software, Inc.
- Tibco Software, Inc.
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market, by Component
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market, by Deployment
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Entertainment
Global Market Intelligence Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Business Intelligence Platform
- Market Intelligence and Early Warning System
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.