Marine Management Software Market: Introduction
- Marine management software is used by boatyards, marine management companies, and various boat dealers to manage their customers’ boats as well as activities such as maintenance, repairs, and rentals
- The marine management software helps optimize dock utilization, manage assets, and increase customer satisfaction. Furthermore, it provides various features to improve security for customers and employees as well as fleets managed by marinas.
- Marine management software includes various modules such as operations management, maintenance management, crew management, inventory management, finance management, safety management, and purchase management. Furthermore, marine management software features include cargo management, port management, voyage management, office staff management, report generation, stock management, fleet management, and attendance management.
- Significantly high demand for marine management software solutions with flexible modular structure and broad functional coverage from the shipping industry is anticipated to drive the market
Marine Management Software Market: Dynamics
Marine Management Software Market: Key Drivers
- Marine management software manages complex supply chain operations and stores information of customers and products in the software database, and this data can be used before starting export & import activities from one country to another. The fleet used in export and import activities is incorporated with advanced marine fleet management software. This rise in marine fleet to expand business across the globe through export & import activities is expected to propel the marine fleet management software market during the forecast period.
- Demand for transportation activities through waterways is rising across the world, as it is a secure way of transporting goods from one location to another as compared to other means of transport. This, in turn, is fueling the demand for marine management software.
- The marine industry is facing numerous issues such as operational cost, cargo damage or overweight load. These issues can be overcome with the help of marine management software.
- Marine management software creates an insightful platform where risks are mitigated for machinery maintenance evolution, benchmarking, and maintain events forecasting
Impact of COVID-19 on the Marine Management Software Market
- An increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by the pandemic. COVID-19 pandemic outbreak constrained trade activities, which includes export & import. Therefore, the outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a shortening of shipping operations, supply chain operations, and manufacturing sites, which have marginally restrained the marine management software market.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Marine Management Software Market
- In terms of region, the global marine management software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global marine management software market due to a rise in e-commerce exports and imports. Moreover, digitization has significantly enhanced the efficiencies of shipping companies by enabling the integration of artificial intelligence technologies, blockchain, and machine learning along with the shipping and marine management software. Increasing dependency on innovative technology and better software to enhance operations is further driving the marine management software market.
Key Players Operating in Global Marine Management Software Market
- Hanseaticsoft GmbH
Hanseaticsoft GmbH is a provider of cloud-based ship management solutions to enhance performance and optimize shipping processes. The company’s cloud-based marine management software features help organizations work collaboratively and share conversant critical business information in real-time, enabling better decision-making, increased return on investment, reduced cost, and economies of scale.
Norcomms is a provider of web-based maritime ERP systems. The company’s marine management software provides multiple services including ship operations, ship management, shipbroking, ship accounting, ship weather routing, ship accounting, ship chartering, and ship communications. The company emphasizes on empowering businesses with the right tools and systems to effectively manage business, enhance productivity, efficiency, and expand market knowledge.
Other key players operating in the marine management software market include Oracle Corporation, ABB Ltd., Connectship Inc., ABS Group of Companies, Inc., DNV GL, Kongsberg Maritime, MariApps Marine Solutions Pte Ltd., Matrid Technologies, Tero Marine, Micromarin, Norcomms, Sertica, Shipamax Ltd., Veson Nautical LLC., Dockwa, and Big Ocean Data.
Marine Management Software Market: Research Scope
Marine Management Software Market, by Software
- Tracking and Monitoring
- Navigation and Routing
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Finance and Accounting
- System Testing
- Other Software Type (Communication, and voyage and operations)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Marine Management Software Market, by Application
- Crew Management
- Port Management
- Harbor Management
- Reservation Management
- Cruise and Yacht Management
Marine Management Software Market, by Location
Marine Management Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
Marine Management Software Market, by End-user
Marine Management Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.