Marine Management Software Market: Introduction
- Marine management software is used by boatyards, marine management companies, and various boat dealers to manage their customers’ boats as well as activities such as maintenance, repairs, and rentals
- The marine management software helps optimize dock utilization, manage assets, and increase customer satisfaction. Furthermore, it provides various features to improve security for customers and employees as well as fleets managed by marinas.
- Marine management software includes various modules such as operations management, maintenance management, crew management, inventory management, finance management, safety management, and purchase management. Furthermore, marine management software features include cargo management, port management, voyage management, office staff management, report generation, stock management, fleet management, and attendance management.
- Significantly high demand for marine management software solutions with flexible modular structure and broad functional coverage from the shipping industry is anticipated to drive the market
Marine Management Software Market: Dynamics
Marine Management Software Market: Key Drivers
- Marine management software manages complex supply chain operations and stores information of customers and products in the software database, and this data can be used before starting export & import activities from one country to another. The fleet used in export and import activities is incorporated with advanced marine fleet management software. This rise in marine fleet to expand business across the globe through export & import activities is expected to propel the marine fleet management software market during the forecast period.
- Demand for transportation activities through waterways is rising across the world, as it is a secure way of transporting goods from one location to another as compared to other means of transport. This, in turn, is fueling the demand for marine management software.
- The marine industry is facing numerous issues such as operational cost, cargo damage or overweight load. These issues can be overcome with the help of marine management software.
- Marine management software creates an insightful platform where risks are mitigated for machinery maintenance evolution, benchmarking, and maintain events forecasting
Impact of COVID-19 on the Marine Management Software Market
- An increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by the pandemic. COVID-19 pandemic outbreak constrained trade activities, which includes export & import. Therefore, the outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a shortening of shipping operations, supply chain operations, and manufacturing sites, which have marginally restrained the marine management software market.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Marine Management Software Market
- In terms of region, the global marine management software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global marine management software market due to a rise in e-commerce exports and imports. Moreover, digitization has significantly enhanced the efficiencies of shipping companies by enabling the integration of artificial intelligence technologies, blockchain, and machine learning along with the shipping and marine management software. Increasing dependency on innovative technology and better software to enhance operations is further driving the marine management software market.
Key Players Operating in Global Marine Management Software Market
Hanseaticsoft GmbH is a provider of cloud-based ship management solutions to enhance performance and optimize shipping processes. The company’s cloud-based marine management software features help organizations work collaboratively and share conversant critical business information in real-time, enabling better decision-making, increased return on investment, reduced cost, and economies of scale.
Norcomms is a provider of web-based maritime ERP systems. The company’s marine management software provides multiple services including ship operations, ship management, shipbroking, ship accounting, ship weather routing, ship accounting, ship chartering, and ship communications. The company emphasizes on empowering businesses with the right tools and systems to effectively manage business, enhance productivity, efficiency, and expand market knowledge.
Other key players operating in the marine management software market include Oracle Corporation, ABB Ltd., Connectship Inc., ABS Group of Companies, Inc., DNV GL, Kongsberg Maritime, MariApps Marine Solutions Pte Ltd., Matrid Technologies, Tero Marine, Micromarin, Norcomms, Sertica, Shipamax Ltd., Veson Nautical LLC., Dockwa, and Big Ocean Data.
Marine Management Software Market: Research Scope
Marine Management Software Market, by Software
- Tracking and Monitoring
- Navigation and Routing
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Finance and Accounting
- System Testing
- Other Software Type (Communication, and voyage and operations)
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Marine Management Software Market, by Application
- Crew Management
- Port Management
- Harbor Management
- Reservation Management
- Cruise and Yacht Management
Marine Management Software Market, by Location
Marine Management Software Market, by Enterprise Size
Marine Management Software Market, by End-user
Marine Management Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!