- Marine interiors play a key role in the marine sector, as maritime tourism is growing globally
- Rise in urbanization and standard of living has increased the demand for yachts, cruises, powerboats, etc., among people. Cruise vessels and yachts are primarily utilized for pleasure activities and hence, their interior plays a vital role by providing necessary comfort.
- Marine interiors can be customized according to requirements, depending on the budget
- Aluminum, composites, steel, etc., are used for marine interior owing to their superior performance in harsh environmental conditions such as humidity, and moisture content. However, composite materials are widely preferred as they are light in weight and can be fabricated into complex shapes.
- Demand for retrofit installation of marine interiors is high, as several cruise lines are focusing on refurbishment programs to upgrade the interior of their ships and reduce high capital expenditure
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of Global Marine Interiors Market
- Demand for marine interiors has been increasing owing to a rise in tourism activities and per capita income. Furthermore, a steady rise in demand for pleasure and recreational activities around the globe is anticipated to propel the demand for marine interiors.
- Increase in refurbishment of yachts and cruises is likely to propel the demand for marine interior in the near future
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- On 27 February 2020, Tillberg Design of Sweden provided design for Norwegian Cruise Line’s Encore. Encore is Norwegian Cruise Line’s newest contribution and the fourth and final ship in the Breakaway Plus class. Encore can accommodate nearly 4,000 guests. The company have been chosen to design the top guest areas onboard; all cabins and suites, the Aft Main restaurants, steakhouse, los lobos and many more restaurants and bars onboard.
Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Marine Interiors Market
- Based on region, the global marine interiors market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe dominated the global marine interiors market in 2019. The market in the region is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the projected period. The marine sector in the region is well established. Europe has the highest number of powerboat, yachts, and super yachts in the world. Furthermore, boat shows and recreational activities are rising in the region. The pleasure boat industry in France has 5,435 companies that employ a total of 40,510 employees. France accounts for nearly one-third of sales and one-fifth of the fleet in Europe.
- North America held a vital share of the market in 2019 owing to the large fleet size and increase in demand for pleasure boats in the region. Rise in tourism and recreational activities is estimated to boost the demand for marine interiors during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa held moderate share of the global marine interiors market in 2019. The market in the region is expected to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. The sea tourism industry in Asia Pacific is developing at a rapid pace. Moreover, the pleasure and recreational boat industry has started expanding in the region.
- Latin America held a relatively minor share of the global marine interiors market in 2019. The market in the region is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, as the countries in the region are still developing.
Key Players in Marine Interiors Market
Major players operating in the global marine interiors market are as follows:
- R&M Group
- Terence Disdale
- Tillberg Design Of Sweden
- OY Lautex AB
- Forbo Flooring Systems
- Aros Marine
- Precetti Inc.
- Marine Interiors
- Mivan Marine Ltd & MJM Marine
Global Marine Interiors Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Interiors Market, by Ship Type
- Passenger Vessels
- Cargo Vessels
- Bulk Carriers
- Cargo Ships
- Others (Dredgers and Research Vessels)
- Passenger Vessels
- Aircraft carriers
- Offshore Patrol Vessels
Global Marine Interiors Market, by Material
Global Marine Interiors Market, by Application
- Public Area
- Passenger Area
- Crew Area
Global Marine Interiors Market, by Installation
Global Marine Interiors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.