Marine Fuel Injection System Market: Introduction
- Marine fuel injection system is a term used for the marine fuel injector that works inside a boat or other marine vehicle, keeping its engine running in order to attain faster throttle response and better fuel flow
- The marine fuel injection system is monitored by an electronic computer system to adjust the engine’s fuel consumption, making it environmentally sustainable by minimizing carbon emission and wastage of fuel.
Key Drivers of Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market
- The marine fuel injection system market is driven by development in marine vehicle industries, mostly boats and ship building manufacturers, as the demand for personal sailboats and watercrafts is increasing
- Development in international seaborne trade has made the trade flow more efficient, which boosts the global marine fuel injection system market
- Introduction of electronic and methanol fuel injection systems enhance engine-efficiency and stringent marine regulations, due to environmental concerns, reduce emissions. This, in turn, drives the market.
- The limitation of sulfur in fuel oil used for ships has helped reduce emissions of sulfur oxides, which is playing a major beneficial role in the area of health and environment, thereby driving the marine fuel injection system market
- Increase in number of commercial vessels due to global shipping demand is boosting the marine fuel injection system market
- Efficiency and performance advantages of the electronically managed common rail (CR) fuel injection technology is making an entirely a new category for smaller leisure boat owners and commercial vessel operators, which in turn is propelling the marine fuel injection system market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Governments of various countries have enforced nationwide lockdowns as part of measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has hampered the demand for marine fuel injection systems, as transport restrictions, globally, have hindered trade, incurring losses temporarily and delayed the projects planned for enhancement of the system.
- In April 2018 Rolls-Royce and Woodward Inc. signed an agreement for Woodward to acquire the fuel injection specialist L’Orange
- In Nov 2017, Scania included a new six-cylinder 13-liter inline engine in its marine engine portfolio. It provides power output of 650 HP to 925 HP with reduced fuel consumption.
- YANMAR Marine International launched the compact 3-cylinder ‘YANMAR 3JH40’, as the smallest common rail (CR) inboard diesel engine, delivering an output of 40 mph, offering enhanced performance and efficiency for smaller leisure boat owners and commercial vessel operators
- The initial GHG strategy was focused in particular on the reduction of carbon emission by at least 40% by 2030 for the welfare of environment; henceforth, working toward the reduction of greenhouse gases
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Marine Fuel Injection System Market
- The global marine fuel energy system market is expected to be led by Asia Pacific, as major ship building countries, such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India, are part of the region
- North America holds a vital share in the global market due to increase in seaborne trade in the region, making it a prominent player in the global marine fuel injection system market
- Europe is also successful in maintaining it potential, owing to the expansion of ship building industries across the region
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global market are:
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Delphi Automotive Plc.
- Rolls-Royce Holding Plc.
- Woodward Inc.
- Liebherr International
Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market, by Application
- Inland Waterways
- Commercial Vessels
- Offshore Support Vessels
Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market, by Product Type
- Pump-Line-Nozzle System
- Common Rail System
- Other Injection system
Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market, by Component
- Fuel Injector
- Fuel Pump
- Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Fuel Valves
Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market, by Engine Type
- 2 Stroke
- 4 Stroke
Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market, by Injector Type
- Cooled Fuel Injector
- Uncooled Fuel Injector
Global Marine Fuel Injection System Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.