Marine Filters Market: Overview
- Marine filters are specially designed to remove impurities from water, air, and oil in marine vessels or ships. Demand for marine filters is increasing at rapid pace due to the rise in investments in the shipping industry.
- Marine filters are primarily fixed in pairs as a duplex system; one filter is operational, while the other is kept as a backup if the primary filter fails. Marine filters can be used in low pressure and high pressure discharge systems of marine vessels.
- Cleaning and maintenance of marine filter is carried out based on filter type
- Absence of marine filters or presence of damaged marine filters can adversely affect the fuel or lube oil system, machinery parts, pistons, bearings, rings, linear, etc. This may result in its inefficient working. Hence, marine filters play a key role in the overall operation of the shipping industry.
Key Drivers of Global Marine Filters Market
- Rise in global seaborne trade due to expansion in the world economy is anticipated to fuel the global marine filters market. Around 85% to 90% global trade is carried out by sea. This is boosting the demand for containerized ships and shipping vessels. Increase in demand for marine shipping vessels is likely to offer lucrative opportunities to the marine filters market.
- Rise in exploration and new discovery of oil & gas deposits in deep and ultra-deep water is also estimated to propel the marine filters market in the next few years
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
- On October 08, 2019, Boll & Kirch Filterbau GmbH held groundbreaking ceremony for its new plant II in Kerpen, Rhein-Erft district in North Rhine-Westphalia. The new plant in Kerpen is expected to house several business units, including spare parts logistics with over 17,000 different spare parts for industrial and marine filters. The plant would include two-story building with research & development department with the BOLL & KIRCH pilot plant, where test runs for test filters would be carried out and prototypes would be developed.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Marine Filters Market
- Based on region, the global marine filters market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global marine filters market in 2018. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. China and India are among the principal countries for marine filters in the region.
- Expansion in the shipbuilding and maintenance industry in Asia Pacific is anticipated to boost the demand for marine filters in the region. Expansion in the coal industry and mining activities in Asia is also boosting the market in the region.
- Europe is anticipated to account for major share of the global marine filters market during the forecast period owing to the increase in maritime trade in the region
- The market in North America is estimated to expand at a rapid pace owing to the ongoing offshore exploration activities and growth of the oil & gas industry in the region
- Middle East & Africa has significant oil reserves both onshore and offshore. Offshore discoveries and development, by countries such as Qatar, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia are anticipated to drive the marine filters market in the region.
- The market in Latin America is projected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Marine Filters Market:
Leading companies operating in the marine filters market include:
- Boll & Kirch Filterbau GmbH
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- SeaStar Solutions
- Solé Diesel
- Triple R Europe
- WIX Filters
- Pall Corporation
Global Marine Filters Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Filters Market, by Filter Type
- Air Filters
- Control Air Filters
- Turbocharger Filters
- Compressor Filters
- Water Filters
- Fire Line Suction Filters
- Fresh Water System Filters
- Bilge Line Filters
- Hydraulic Filters
- Magnetic Filters
- Fuel Filters
- Centrifugal Filters
- Lube Filters
Global Marine Filters Market, by Vessel Type
- Cargo Carriers
- Passenger Vessels
- Other Vessels
Global Marine Filters Market, by Sales Channel
Global Marine Filters Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.