Marine Electrical Consumables Market: Introduction
- Electrical components used at workplaces, shopping malls, homes, retail outlets, and industries are known as electrical consumables. Marine electrical consumables are used in ships.
- Electrical consumables, used onboard are designed to fit in small confines of a bridge and are water-resistant
Key Drivers & Restrains of Marine Electrical Consumables Market
- Rise in adoption of advanced equipment for secure communication and navigation, and increase in marine trade will drive the marine electrical consumables market. As per Review of Maritime Transport 2018, seaborne trade rose by 4% in 2017 from 2013.
- Rapid urbanization along with increase in purchasing power are expected to augment the global marine electrical consumables market during the forecast period
- Surge in fishing, logistics, and recreational water activities primarily in developing economies, including Mexico, Brazil, China, and India is projected to drive the demand for marine electrical consumables during the forecast period.
- Lack of investments and infrastructure, incompetency of software and insecure mode of data transmission are some of the factors which may hamper the marine electrical consumables market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Marine Electrical Consumables Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Navigation Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global marine electrical consumables market can be segmented based on component, vessels, application, and region
- In terms of component, the global marine electrical consumables market can be divided into hardware and software. The hardware segment is anticipated to witness significant growth due to widespread demand for GPS systems in boats.
- On the basis of vessel, the global marine electrical consumables market can be classified into recreational boats, naval vessels, fishing vessels, merchant vessels, and others
- Based on application, the global marine electrical consumables market can be segregated into automation, communication & navigation, and others.
- The navigation segment is projected to witness rapid growth due to its ability to manage and supervise the movement of a vessel as it moves from one location to another. Increase in maritime and coastal tourism, surge in international seaborne trade activities, growing focus on maritime security and subsequent increase in naval budgets across the globe are some of the factors further stimulate the market growth.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Marine Electrical Consumables Market
- In terms of region, the global marine electrical consumables market can be divided into: Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The marine electrical consumables market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period due to surge in investments in the development of shipbuilding infrastructure. Increase in shipbuilding activities in developing economies, including Japan, India, China, and other Southeast Asia countries is also anticipated to propel market growth. Moreover, the introduction of ambitious plans to establish naval superiority in the Pacific will further support market growth.
- North America is also projected to hold a key share of the market during the forecast period due to high demand for anti-submarine technology and unmanned underwater vehicles in the region. The growing focus on automation in the U.S. Armed Forces has led to increased dependence on marine electronics. This is likely to fuel market growth during the forecast period.
- Europe is likely to be a stable region for the marine electrical consumables market, owing to the rise in marine trade, especially through the Mediterranean Sea and the Sea of Marmara. The marine electrical consumables market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Marine Electrical Consumables Market here
Key Players Operating in Global Marine Electrical Consumables Market
Leading companies operating in the global marine electrical consumables market include:
- Wartsila SAM Electronics GmbH
- OCEANLINK MARINE SERVICES PTY LTD
- Mareleng, Inc
- SRT Marine Systems
- FLIR Systems
- Furuno Electric
- Raytheon Company
- Icom Inc.
- Japan Radio
- Kongsberg Maritime
- Garmin Ltd.
- Ultra Electronics
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Atlas Elektronik GmbH
- Tokyo Keiki Inc.
Global Marine Electrical Consumables Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Electrical Consumables Market, by Component
Global Marine Electrical Consumables Market, by Vessel
- Recreational Boats
- Naval Vessels
- Fishing Vessels
Global Marine Electrical Consumables Market, by Application
Global Marine Electrical Consumables Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.