Marine Doors: Introduction
- Marine doors are special doors which are used in ships. Marine doors are of two types: watertight and weather tight. The watertight doors ensure that the water does not enter any compartments and are installed below the deck level. On the other hand, weather tight doors are installed above the waterline of the vessel and its main function is to prevent ingress of green seas from entering the protective space.
- Marine doors are made from various materials and styles and are even customized as per consumer requirements. The growth in shipping and fishing activities around the world is anticipated to increase the demand for marine doors during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Marine Doors Market
- The growth in marine industry due to globalization and commercialization has led to increase in trade between various economies around the world. Increasing multinational and multilateral agreements to boost global trade has resulted in growth of the marine industry. The increasing trend of offshore renewable energy and rise in harbors to offer shore-to-ship power is expected to accelerate the demand for marine doors, which is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- The rise in population and increase in standard of living has increased the demand for consumer goods and raw materials. Manufacturers are now building fuel efficient and carbon-friendly ships with the adoption of latest technology. This has resulted in growth of the shipbuilding industry which is likely to further drive the marine doors market during the forecast period.
- Fluctuating cost of raw material and growing political instability is estimated to hinder the growth of the marine doors market. Multiple cruise ships are left stranded, and trade and manufacturing activities have halted due to coronavirus which has impacted the marine doors business in 2020.
- Despite low growth in 2020, the global marine doors market is expected to grow during the forecast period due to increasing investment of various economies in the navy. Investment in submarines and warships by military personnel, rise in cruise industry due to increasing sea tourism, and growing ocean expeditions are factors responsible for the projected growth of the marine doors market during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Marine Doors Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Marine Doors Market
- Geographically, the global marine doors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold majority share in the global marine doors market due to a growing shipbuilding industry, manufacturing industry, and rise in sea tourism. China, Japan, and Singapore are the major markets in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be followed by Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Greece, Norway, Germany, Denmark, and the U.K are major markets in Europe.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global marine doors market include:
- AdvanTec Marine
- Baier Marine
- Cen-Tex Marine
- Deansteel Manufacturing Co, Inc.
- Hi Sea
- Houdini Marine Windows
- MML MARINE LTD.
- Momec AB
- Saajos Group
- Universal Motion Components Co., Inc.’s
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Marine Doors Market: Research Scope
Global Marine Doors Market, by Transport Type
- Watertight Door
- Weathertight Door
Global Marine Doors Market, by Opening System
Global Marine Doors Market, by Style
- 4 Dog Style
- 6 Dog Style
- Lever Arm Style
- Quick Acting Style
Global Marine Doors Market, by Material
Global Marine Doors Market, by Application
- Commercial Ships
- Military Ships
Global Marine Doors Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!