Global Manufactured Housing Market: Overview
Manufactured housing is a type of readymade housing solution that involves assembly in factories and then transport to sites of use. It is noteworthy here that more and more people are opting for these homes over traditional ones because of lesser manufacturing costs, huge savings on time spent in moving in and easy financing available to these homes as compared to traditional homes. House prices rose by 5% in the Euro area (EA19) and by 5.5% in the first quarter of 2020 compared with the same quarter of the previous year. Since traditional housing options are growing increasingly expensive, innovations such as manufactured housing will stand out in the near future. Transparency Market Research projects a sturdy growth rate for the global manufactured housing market over the period of 2020 to 2030.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global manufactured housing market, ask for a customized report
Global Manufactured Housing Market: Competitive Landscape
The manufactured housing market is consolidated on a regional level owing to presence of a small number of manufacturers in mostly developed regions of the world. Top-tier players operating in global manufactured housing market are listed below:
- Nobility Homes
- Modular Homeowners
- Cavco Industries
- Champion Home Builders
- Palm Harbor Homes
- Fleetwood Homes
- Jacobsen Homes
- Excel Homes
- Woodlund Homes
- Dutch Housing
- Chief Custom Homes
These manufacturers are expected to grow and expand into the current global scenario which is drawing away from traditional, handmade housing and is ready to accept these cheaper and more viable housing options. To tap into these opportunities, players are opting for measures that fall across multiple points of the organic and inorganic continuum.
Global Manufactured Housing Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Manufactured houses offer ownership at lower costs as compared to traditional houses. Various architectural designs which cannot be easy to design in traditional homes can easily be supplanted in manufactured houses. Players focus on providing impressive services to customers, which combined with advancements in technology, is expected to fuel growth of the market over the forecast period
- A key factor limiting growth of this market is uncertainty over manufactured housing among uninitiated consumers with many yet doubtful over the quality and durability of these houses, leading to hesitation from investing in these projects. However, with awareness programs and growing trust, this would be counterbalanced.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Manufactured Housing Market: Regional Analysis
In North American manufactured housing market, the United States of America holds a lion's share, whereas Canada features lower in the demand for readymade housing. Market growth in the country is brought about by presence of many top players, who hold significant positions in the market, both local and global. It is pertinent to note here that Canada has not spent much on housing construction in the recent past; hence the manufactured housing market in the country is expected to struggle for growth. However, a recovery is projected in the future, owing to the relaxed immigration policies of Canada leading to the influx of a large number of foreign migrants looking for cheap homes.
The Asia Pacific region yet projects sluggish growth due to a conservative outlook towards housing and an attachment to old, traditional family residential spaces. Also, since space is at a premium in these regions, high rise apartments are due to find more acceptance than manufactured houses. However, with growing adoption, even if in other countries, would emerge growing trust, leading to growth in the regional market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.