Managed Equipment Services (MES) and Enterprise Compliance and Quality Management (ECQM) are software and programs that deal with streamlining data in organizations. These programs are used for identifying and preventing high risk events through integration, automation and collaboration. Most ECQM software target FDA compliance in the healthcare sector to deliver information at the right places whenever required. The softwares also perform risk analysis across all value chains along with a trend analysis which is essential in preventing future quality and compliance problems. In industries such as pharmaceuticals and medical devices, maintaining the highest quality levels, and a strict state of control and regulatory compliance not only affects the bottom line and in many cases is a matter of life and death.
The surging demand for medical devices, pharmaceuticals and research of these industries is driving the demand for MES and ECQM. Increasing governmental regulations and stringent quality control guidelines established by regulatory authorities will compel the healthcare industry to opt for strong support programs if they are to sustain in the market. With large volumes of data from medical research, patient medical history and other areas such as clinical trials and biotechnology, manufacturers have increasing found it challenging to continue expansion. The greatest challenge for the MES and ECQM market is the low awareness and reluctance of these programs in the developing regions of the world. North America and Europe remain the highes t adopters of these softwares with an aggregate share of over 65%. Asia-Pacific is observing a reluctant acceptance within its otherwise family-held private healthcare business sectors. The market for MES is also increasing due to rising energy costs and the softwares assist significantly in reducing ambient costs for manufacturers.
In terms of market players, the industry is highly fragmented with hundreds of global and regional players vying to garner respectable revenue generation. Some of the companies offering these programs are Assurx, SpartaSystems, PilgrimSoftware, IBS-US (Siemens), ETQ, GEHealthcare, Syniverse, SAP, Invensys and Infosys.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.