Managed CPE Services Market - Introduction
- Developments in emerging technologies have made enterprise networks more complex to manage while delivering a variety of enterprise functions. In-house network management teams face issues related to managing complex and changing networks and knowledge retention.
- Customer premise equipment (CPE) is any type of device and terminal located and connected in customer premises. Service providers offer managed services to maintain the equipment performance and improve the performance of the enterprise network.
- Services offered by service providers include project management, design & implementation, order management, operations readiness testing, and management information reporting.
- IT companies are looking for cost effective solutions to reduce operational expenses on network connectivity and systems to maintain and enhance the performance of the network supporting devices within the premises. CPE includes the support services for network devices such as routers, residential gateways, network switches, home networking adapters, and access points.
- The market for managed CPE services shows long term growth prospects within IT companies and service based companies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Managed CPE Services Market
- Increasing adoption of third party network service providers in IT, telecom, and media & entertainment sector and cost effective solutions to improve the performance of in-house equipment is expected to boost the demand for managed CPE services.
- Lower operational cost and professional advice for hassle free deployment of enterprise devices is expected to boost the market growth of managed CPE services.
- Rising demand for advance and complex enterprise network systems to improve the network performance is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to managed CPE service providers.
Poor support services and lack of skilled workforce to hinder the growth of the managed CPE services market
- In some commercial cases, managed CPE services fail to identify issues in network devices of the premises as well as enterprise network, which causes financial loss and is also a security threat for enterprise networks and individual system data.
- The lack of system knowledge and skilled workforce to execute and manage enterprise security is one of the major restraints of the market. Several managed service providers are not capable of providing pre-set quality benchmarks for service and unable to maintain the standards of service which is expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global managed CPE services market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the managed CPE services market due to the high concentration of key service providers and increasing adoption of managed CPE services in the region.
- Adoption rate of managed CPE services by IT & telecom and other service based industries in North America is higher as compared to other regions. This is due to significant adoption of advance managed services to protect and improve the performance of enterprise equipment, which in turn is estimated to boost the demand for managed CPE services during the forecast period.
- The managed CPE services market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing demand for outsourced services in IT and telecom companies to reduce the capital expenditure (CapEx) of the company.
Key players operating in the global managed CPE services market
- CenturyLink, Inc.
CenturyLink, Inc. is a global provider of cloud connectivity, hybrid networking, and security solutions. The company offers digital solutions to enterprises through its extensive global fiber network. The company offers the solutions in adaptive networking, connected security, and IT agility. It operates a global business in different product segments such as hybrid cloud and IT solutions; voice and unified communication solutions; managed services; and IT consulting.
- Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Limited is a global provider of next gen solutions in content delivery network, smart grid, spend management solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), and green & sustainable solutions to enterprises. The company also provides business process services and managed CPE services based on different types of platform modules. It offers the solutions and services to BFSI, IT & telecom, energy & utility, manufacturing, retail & consumer goods, transportation & logistics, and provides professional services to enterprises.
Other key players operating in the global managed CPE services market include Wipro Technology Services Ltd., China Telecom Americas Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., GTT Communications, Inc., and Intel Corporation.
Global Managed CPE Services Market: Research Scope
Global Managed CPE Services Market, by Equipment Type
- Security Equipment
- Network Equipment
- Communication/Phone Equipment
Global Managed CPE Services Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Media & Entertainment
- Others (Semiconductor & Electronics, Food & Beverages)
Global Managed CPE Services Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.