Managed CPE Services Market - Introduction
- Developments in emerging technologies have made enterprise networks more complex to manage while delivering a variety of enterprise functions. In-house network management teams face issues related to managing complex and changing networks and knowledge retention.
- Customer premise equipment (CPE) is any type of device and terminal located and connected in customer premises. Service providers offer managed services to maintain the equipment performance and improve the performance of the enterprise network.
- Services offered by service providers include project management, design & implementation, order management, operations readiness testing, and management information reporting.
- IT companies are looking for cost effective solutions to reduce operational expenses on network connectivity and systems to maintain and enhance the performance of the network supporting devices within the premises. CPE includes the support services for network devices such as routers, residential gateways, network switches, home networking adapters, and access points.
- The market for managed CPE services shows long term growth prospects within IT companies and service based companies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Managed CPE Services Market
- Increasing adoption of third party network service providers in IT, telecom, and media & entertainment sector and cost effective solutions to improve the performance of in-house equipment is expected to boost the demand for managed CPE services.
- Lower operational cost and professional advice for hassle free deployment of enterprise devices is expected to boost the market growth of managed CPE services.
- Rising demand for advance and complex enterprise network systems to improve the network performance is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to managed CPE service providers.
Poor support services and lack of skilled workforce to hinder the growth of the managed CPE services market
- In some commercial cases, managed CPE services fail to identify issues in network devices of the premises as well as enterprise network, which causes financial loss and is also a security threat for enterprise networks and individual system data.
- The lack of system knowledge and skilled workforce to execute and manage enterprise security is one of the major restraints of the market. Several managed service providers are not capable of providing pre-set quality benchmarks for service and unable to maintain the standards of service which is expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to hold major share of the global managed CPE services market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the managed CPE services market due to the high concentration of key service providers and increasing adoption of managed CPE services in the region.
- Adoption rate of managed CPE services by IT & telecom and other service based industries in North America is higher as compared to other regions. This is due to significant adoption of advance managed services to protect and improve the performance of enterprise equipment, which in turn is estimated to boost the demand for managed CPE services during the forecast period.
- The managed CPE services market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period, mainly due to increasing demand for outsourced services in IT and telecom companies to reduce the capital expenditure (CapEx) of the company.
Key players operating in the global managed CPE services market
- CenturyLink, Inc.
CenturyLink, Inc. is a global provider of cloud connectivity, hybrid networking, and security solutions. The company offers digital solutions to enterprises through its extensive global fiber network. The company offers the solutions in adaptive networking, connected security, and IT agility. It operates a global business in different product segments such as hybrid cloud and IT solutions; voice and unified communication solutions; managed services; and IT consulting.
- Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Limited is a global provider of next gen solutions in content delivery network, smart grid, spend management solutions, Internet of Things (IoT), and green & sustainable solutions to enterprises. The company also provides business process services and managed CPE services based on different types of platform modules. It offers the solutions and services to BFSI, IT & telecom, energy & utility, manufacturing, retail & consumer goods, transportation & logistics, and provides professional services to enterprises.
Other key players operating in the global managed CPE services market include Wipro Technology Services Ltd., China Telecom Americas Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., GTT Communications, Inc., and Intel Corporation.
Global Managed CPE Services Market: Research Scope
Global Managed CPE Services Market, by Equipment Type
- Security Equipment
- Network Equipment
- Communication/Phone Equipment
Global Managed CPE Services Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecommunication
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Media & Entertainment
- Others (Semiconductor & Electronics, Food & Beverages)
Global Managed CPE Services Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.