Global Man-Portable Military Electronics Market: Overview
As terrorist activities grow worldwide, military spending increases by a notable value across the globe. And, this is pushing armies to demand for man-portable military electronic systems. The reason behind this procurement is to improve upon capabilities relating to land based warfare. Besides, a number of countries are on their way to upgrading their forces for better internal security and against foreign aggression.
All this will propel the global man-portable military electronic market to chart a decent growth trajectory over the forecast period of 2019 and 2027. The steady CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) will lead to a higher value of the market by the end of the forecast period. This means that players operating the playfield will witness a slew of opportunities hitting up the market landscape.
Global Man-Portable Military Electronics Market: Notable Developments
While man-made military electronics are seeing an upward curve owing to increase in requirement for products such as battlefield surveillance radar and micro air vehicles. Besides, players are focusing on innovation and investing heavily towards that end. Many are entering partnerships that promise future growth and larger profits
One of the most notable developments in this domain is the acquisition by Rockwell Collins of B/E Aerospace. It is pertinent to note here that later on Rockwell was acquired by UTC. That led to a stronger UTC portfolio. Further, the move consolidated UTC’s overall position in the market.
Owing to a large number of players present in the global man-portable military electronics market and the prominent ones are Aselsan AS (Turkey), BAE Systems (UK), CODAN Limited (Australia), Collins Aerospace (US), Elbit Systems Ltd (Israel), Exelis Inc (US), FLIR Systems Inc. (US), General Dynamics Corporation (US), Leonardo SpA (Italy), Lockheed Martin Corporation (US), and Saab AB (Sweden), among others.
Global Man-Portable Military Electronics Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Global man-portable military electronics market is witnessing demand from numerous corners of the world. Some of the reasons backing this growth in the global man-portable military electronics market are outlined below:
- More and more regions in the world are turning into conflict zones and that is leading to more governments investing heavily in catering to needs of the armed forces and special forces. Thus, it does not come as a surprise that spending in Defence is increasing in countries like India that is home to both conflict zones as well as amid terrorist hotspots, regionally.
- Countries such as Australia, France, India, and the United States of America are taking up upgradation of the forces on a massive scale. And, it is not really surprising considering that many of these nations are actively involved in counter-terrorism initiatives, and so on. Thus, it is only logical for these nations to keep their forces modernized and technologically avant garde. This is contributing positively to the growth of man-portable military electronics market over the forecast period.
Global Man-Portable Military Electronics Market: Geographical Analysis
So far, North America has charted a notable trajectory in the global man-made portable military electronics market. And, this trend is set to continue over the forecast period. Some of the reasons behind this growth include high level of technology integration and high levels of investment towards advancement. Besides, heavy demand generates in the United States due to massive involvement in conflict zones and so on. Additionally, the involvement in counter-terrorism operations is also quite high.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific (APAC) region will chart a significant CAGR, projecting a rosy outlook for the years to come – attributable to factors such as various modernization and upgradation programs.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.