Makeup Base Market – A cosmetic product to be applied as a main layer of makeup
- Makeup base is used to make the skin texture smooth and evenly toned before applying any kind of makeup.
- The surface of the skin has pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. Makeup base creates smooth and refined surface for blusher, eye shadows, and bronzer to be applied on the skin. Makeup base are cosmetics such as primer, concealer, foundation, and moisturizer applied on the skin to obtain a flawless look and for the makeup to last for a long time.
- Makeup base products are available in several forms, including gel, cream, and powder. Growth in cosmetics usage and increase in spending power of consumers will boost the market for makeup base.
Rise in Usage of Cosmetics among Working Women to Drive the Global Makeup Base Market
- Increase in millennial population and growth in spending on cosmetics by young women are factors driving the global makeup base market. Moreover, rise in the number of women working has increased the demand for cosmetics. The growing aspiration to look young and beautiful has increased the use of various types of cosmetics. Furthermore, increase in disposable income is another factor for the rise in usage of cosmetics and skin care products. Additionally, the expanding television & entertainment industry is driving the cosmetics usage, thus fueling the demand for makeup base.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in Demand for Organic Products to Drive Makeup Base Market
- With growing awareness about harsh chemicals used in skin care products and their harmful effects on the skin, consumers are more likely to opt natural and organic cosmetics. Increase in knowledge of consumers about the side effects of chemicals and benefits of organic ingredients is driving manufacturers to produce organic cosmetics and makeup base products. Moreover, manufacturers are producing makeup base that provide complete protection to the skin with added benefits. Thus, natural and organic makeup base products will boost the global makeup base market.
North America and Asia Pacific to Hold a Leading Share of Global Makeup Base Market
- Geographically, the global Makeup Base market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Makeup Base market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Makeup Base market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Makeup Base market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference for for cosmetic products which has increased global sales of makeup base market.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Increase in number of working women in Asia Pacific is a major factor that will drive the makeup base market in the reason.
Key Players Operating in the Makeup Base Market:
The Makeup Base market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing awareness about natural and organic products. For instance, L’OREAL S.A., a multinational cosmetics product company, manufactures large range of cosmetic products through its four divisions.
The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global Makeup Base market are:
- The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Shiseido Cosmetics
- Coty Inc.
- LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
- Avon Products, Inc.
- Amorepacific Corporation
- Chanel S.A.
- Mary Kay Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Makeup Base Market, ask for a customized report
Global Makeup Base Market: Research Scope
Global Makeup Base Market, by Type
- Others (Moisturizer, Sunscreen Lotion, Powder, etc.)
Global Makeup Base Market, by Ingredient
Global Makeup Base Market, by Gender
Global Makeup Base Market, by End-use
- Personal Use
- Professional Use
Global Makeup Base Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company-owned Portal
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global Makeup Base market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.