Magnetic Synthesizers: Introduction
- Magnetic synthesizer can bear 100% single-phase switch-mode power supply loading, without any requirement for de-rating of all neutral components. It is an electromagnetic device that takes input power and regenerates a clean, three-phase AC output waveform, regardless of the quality of input power.
- Magnetic synthesizers are used to offer protection from oscillatory transients, sags, and swells. Manufacturers are developing a new product line of magnetic synthesizers. When equipped with a lightning arrestor accessory, magnetic synthesizers help in providing protection from voltage surges.
- Magnetic synthesizers do not protect a critical load from complete power outage. However, they provide ride-through, typically to one cycle, with limited stored energy capability. Battery backup capabilities permit additional operating time.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Magnetic Synthesizers Market
- Benefits of using magnetic synthesizers include reduction in voltage sags. Voltage sag is one of the most important power quality issues affecting industrial and commercial customers. Industrial processes are particularly sensitive to relatively minor voltage sags. By using magnetic synthesizers, minimum maintenance is required beyond annual replacement of failed capacitors. Technological advancements and innovations are emerging in order to reduce costs and improve the quality and performance of magnetic synthesizers. This, in turn, is expected to boost the magnetic synthesizers market during the forecast period.
- Power conditioning ability of magnetic synthesizers to improve voltage sag ride, which is expensive, is one of the major restraints of the magnetic synthesizers market. Various solutions and very large systems are required for the protection of virtually entire process. Very large UPS systems or newer superconducting storage devices are utilized during such instances.
Magnetic Synthesizers: Type of Phase Segment
- Based on type of phase, the market can be bifurcated into two-phase devices and three-phase devices
- Three-phase devices provide improved voltage sag support and regulation for three-phase loads
COVID-19 Impact on Magnetic Synthesizers Market
- Since the beginning of 2020, global economy has been experiencing downturn due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic is anticipated to significantly affect the production and distribution of magnetic synthesizers.
- Governments of several countries have imposed strict lockdowns to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many manufacturing companies are either shut down or running low on production capacity.
- Decrease in industrial activities due to the pandemic has been adversely impacting the global magnetic synthesizers market
Asia Pacific Holds Major Share of Magnetic Synthesizers Market
- In terms of region, the global magnetic synthesizers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominates the global magnetic synthesizers market, due to rapid industrialization and growth of manufacturing industries in the U.S. and Canada
- Countries in the Middle East such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Qatar have increased their oil production, due to rise in the demand for petroleum across the globe
- Countries in Europe such as Germany, France, Russia, and the U.K. have invested significantly in the manufacture of magnetic synthesizers in order to provide safe electric solutions to the manufacturing sector
- The magnetic synthesizers market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand during the forecast period, due to rapid urbanization and industrialization in the region
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Magnetic Synthesizers Market
The global magnetic synthesizers market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the globalmagnetic synthesizers marketinclude:
- Gruber Power Services
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices
- Schneider Electric
- Liebert Corporation. Air Products and Chemicals, Inc
Global Magnetic SynthesizersMarket: Research Scope
Global Magnetic SynthesizersMarket, by Type of Phase
- Two-phase Devices
- Three-phase Devices
Global Magnetic Synthesizers Market, by Application
- UPS Systems
- Electric Equipment
Global Magnetic SynthesizersMarket, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.